Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why y’all shooting so sloppily.

What's considered taking a shot? Flirting with no follow up shouldn't be considered. Partially learned from the IC that the internet dating and claiming is serious business for some people and a clear sign of lack of game in the real world.

Which dudes are you basing this on tho? lol If you're basing this off niggas like Trillfate then yea.

Other than a few trolls, for most part, people's personalities on here are similar to how they are offline and I'm not talkin about the fake tough guy niggas , cuz most people can tell that's a front, similar to off line.

Niggas ain't corny af online and the coolest nigga on the block offline lol If you're gettin curved on here , ur prolly gettin curved offline. If you're pullin the chicks online, you're prolly doing it offline. On both sites, it's normally the same handful of niggas pullin em.

Which dudes are you basing this on tho? lol If you're basing this off niggas like Trillfate then yea.

Other than a few trolls, for most part, people's personalities on here are similar to how they are offline and I'm not talkin about the fake tough guy niggas , cuz most people can tell that's a front, similar to off line.

Niggas ain't corny af online and the coolest nigga on the block offline lol If you're gettin curved on here , ur prolly gettin curved offline.
lmao at the generalization even Gee757 getting pussy irl and he d def get curved on the board

Man take that after the game review shit somewhere else

Some of us are trying to get they layup to fall

lmao at the generalization even Gee757 getting pussy irl and he d def get curved on the board

U talkin about the midget bitch? lol Cmon b.

That's my main take away from this thread, a nigga smashin a bunch of 4's and 5's don't get any propers from me, it's about the quality of chick you're baggin.

pulling someone off a forum can be the smoothest hook up in the fucking world if done right.......

plenty of folk done skipped states, got hotel rooms, hung out for drinks, did the damn thing, flew back home, and be posting the whole time on these forums like ain't shit happen.....

no exposures, no drama, no feelings, no messy shit.....shit just goes down way more often than folk think...

motherfuckers just gotta know how to be adults about the shit.....

like who knew goldie and bne were literally courting each other in the midst of several online forum beefs and launches??

and i was.....eh...fairly close to both of them and had no clue....

they coulda said the relationship thing was a no go and went about their business, and if they decided not to say nothing..niggaz STILL wouldn't have known....shit just always amazed and entertained me the amount of people who do it wrong

"Love is blind"

tenor.gif

No your ass was shooting at multiple people at once.
I mean, as I recall I was privately getting to know one person, during which time I kept up friendly banter with others. That person and I came to an empass, due to what specifically we both were seeking. And we both moved on amicably, to which on my end. I continued and continue to seek those specifics.

:ainttrippin:if you must know

I'm confused, are we shooting shots in here or just vaguely and generally talking about the shots that were taken?

germs gotta realize that when you try to "bullshit" your way outta a convo... the other person can tell you're bulsitting them... and even if you"get your point across' it's still like a loss, cuz they consider every word you say bullshit....

just know when to stop responding, and move along....

nigga steady digging his hole deeper and deeper and deeper...

crazy thing is the only person who was qualified enough to give messageboard macking lessons was chased off the interwebs

Back