Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why y’all shooting so sloppily.

DamagedScaryAmmonite-max-1mb.gif

this nigga scared

Look mane, only 2 people really been in my pm like that. I tend not to take anything serious on here for the very reason this thread was made.

Even when you think about giving a nigga a chance you catch him playing horse in somebody else driveway hoop. So I say nobody because if you're for everybody you're not for me.

Look mane, only 2 people really been in my pm like that. I tend not to take anything serious on here for the very reason this thread was made.

Even when you think about giving a nigga a chance you catch him playing horse in somebody else driveway hoop. So I say nobody because if you're for everybody you're not for me.
Preach REMPAC

Preach REMPAC
So basically fam, they want you to shoot ur shot at them and soley at them. Then if it fails, don't turn around and aim at anything else. Keep shooting till they accept ur shot as legit....or they might just look at you as desperate.

images.jpg females

So basically fam, they want you to shoot ur shot at them and soley at them. Then if it fails, don't turn around and aim at anything else. Keep shooting till they accept ur shot as legit....or they might just look at you as desperate.

View attachment 46431 females
Nah, that's not realistic.
Just don't be in my pm running game and at the same time in the chill zone telling somebody else how bad you want to lick the sweat off they ass.

Is that too much to ask?

Nah, that's not realistic.
Just don't be in my pm running game and at the same time in the chill zone telling somebody else how bad you want to lick the sweat off they ass.

Is that too much to ask?
But real talk..he's doing that for you..by continuing to represent that he's available. What he's doing is keeping your privacy intact by not letting on that you and him have something in the works. Less people might start asking questions before y'all are ready to reveal.

germs one of them "i'll split the insurance money with you if you kill my wife" type niggaz......

But real talk..he's doing that for you..by continuing to represent that he's available. What he's doing is keeping your privacy intact by not letting on that you and him have something in the works. Less people might start asking questions before y'all are ready to reveal.
:lilb:
Nigga..

Back