Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why y’all shooting so sloppily.

My thing with trying a chick on a message board is that im at that point in my life where I aint trying to drive more than 10 miles for pussy so whats the point of trying a chick across the country? I cant see me taking a flight for some pussy.

Dont get me wrong, I aint even saying like I get so much pussy in a 10 miles radius that i wont try 11 miles, im moreso saying that I rather go home and watch tv and sleep alone than put in a crazy amount of effort for some pussy.

I did think about it though. Its been rare but theres been a few chicks where I thought like if she really thinks like this in real life, id really enjoy a face to face conversation over dinner and some good wine with her. But the distance always stopped me from even trying.

I aint with that whole internet love shit. If I ever try a chick online its cause I feel like theres a strong possibility its gonna move offline.

Online dating aint for everybody.

I can only speak for me, but I never went searchin for a chick online, that's why not one shorty on here or the IC can say i tried to spit game at em. U talk to females online everyday for months/years , something's bound to go down.

I haven’t came at a chick online since MySpace

Shit, Yahoo Groups and personals in the late 90's for me.

Last one was enough. Had some chick hit me up talmbout she was Black and Chinese mixed. I was thinking of some fine ass broad in my head but the pic she sent over looked like God was playing a cruel joke on me. She was the most busted looking fat light skinned broad I'd seen up to that point in my life.

Online dating isn't too bad. Depends on what you lookin for.

If you lookin to smash something and that's all, quality isn't really that big of deal. Especially if you're not trying to invest a lot amount of time.

Mostly based off the IC and beta had that Cape on when niggas was just saying hi to Meeks on here. When you put too much effort into the shit online, how is that not a telling sign that niggas get no play offline or bagging busted broads? Real smooth niggas and bitches just let shit flow and others speak for them. Ghost is the best example of that on this forum that I've seen.
Eat a dick

I can only speak for me, but I never went searchin for a chick online, that's why not one shorty on here or the IC can say i tried to spit game at em. U talk to females online everyday for months/years , something's bound to go down.

My nigga @Goldie plays the long game lol

Great thread fellas and ladies

Next season we should all come back better then we were. Let's just remember to practice practice practice.

Word I remember before my wife...
Way way before my wife

Every day when I got to work I had like 7 or 8 on going messenger boxes open where I'd just be casually chatting with chicks I met on various sites....

Just every day talking, joking, whatever.... Every now n then, one might cash in....

"I'm going to be in your city next weekend, what you doing??"

"Oh I see the Jay Z skipped my city, but they hitting yours."

Like I unno, maybe niggaz just don't know how to do it

My nigga @Goldie plays the long game lol

lol nah not even. I'm all about quality over quantity fam. I've already went through the phase of smashing a different chick every week, moving to another country gettin foreign pussy , etc. Now I'm at the point where a woman gotta be of a certain caliber for me to wanna invest my time and energy. So if I take a shorty seriously, it's gonna be a woman the avg nigga can't get. If I see another nigga can pull u quick, I don't even want that shit, idgaf how big her ass and titties are.

This...i usually like to run up on them on the street like Omarion in the Touch video...

Aye mane..if I'm trash and the women ain't gone acknowledge the ball skills. That let's me know I can say and do what I want.

Cause
:cont:im trolling,..right?

Rem...you got some suckable lips ma

Kandy...love to fall asleep between them things

Blac..no disrespect Maywood....nah ima chill

Umm Race...handfulla hair makes a good lasso

Meeks...you got bullseyes on ya face

:hahaha:

WhisperingEye...bob backlund...google that shit

Reesey...I like that dominatrix shit...safe word..pickles

Back