Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why y’all shooting so sloppily.

Aye...after Germs pulled ole girl on BB...I haven't questioned his shooting style since. Lol

Word I remember before my wife...
Way way before my wife

Every day when I got to work I had like 7 or 8 on going messenger boxes open where I'd just be casually chatting with chicks I met on various sites....

Just every day talking, joking, whatever.... Every now n then, one might cash in....

"I'm going to be in your city next weekend, what you doing??"

"Oh I see the Jay Z skipped my city, but they hitting yours."

Like I unno, maybe niggaz just don't know how to do it
"riight"
Double emphasis huh

Aye mane..if I'm trash and the women ain't gone acknowledge the ball skills. That let's me know I can say and do what I want.

Cause
:cont:im trolling,..right?

Rem...you got some suckable lips ma

Kandy...love to fall asleep between them things

Blac..no disrespect Maywood....nah ima chill

Umm Race...handfulla hair makes a good lasso

Meeks...you got bullseyes on ya face

:hahaha:

WhisperingEye...bob backlund...google that shit

Reesey...I like that dominatrix shit...safe word..pickles

van1.gif

van2.gif

van3.gif

I wasnt int
We're kinda saying the same thing, which is how u act online is similar to how u act offline. Emotional niggas get bitches too tho. I'm not callin Beta an emo nigga, but even if he is, it's not a coincidence that he continues to get the females these other nigga's keep gettin curved by. I wouldn't say homie has no game, he's just an emo nigga lol

I wasnt intentionally throwing shade, that's just the most recent and biggest example. He most definitely emo but what nigga isnt after a break up?

Is it still e-pussy if u smash off line?

If you smash offline the shit don't apply. I'm talking about strictly online relationships. You know that shit was heavy on the ic. Everyone couldn't partake in the meet ups or pay for bitches to fly out so captain save'em was all niggas had besides buying and sending money. Probably more than one trillfate around then and now.

Ladies,

Have any of you ever seen a 293.5 pound.......48yr old......young cub in his prime....get "so excited" that he "explodes with passion" because he can't "contain himself?"

If not, would you like to?

Jimmy Butler clip.gif

Back