Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Why Won't @Chicity Respond To His Own Thread?

Why won't @Chicity respond to his own thread?

• He's Pu$$y

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • He's Stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Who asked for this?

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're a bigger idiot for disagreeing with me.

I want you to stop and think. Don't let your emotions get the best of you.

Q. Should a girl be able to have sex with a guy and then sue him for rape?

Before answering the question, just think what America would be like if a girl could have sex with a guy one time and sue him for rape in civil court. The law of averages says that the girl/victim would win 50% of the time and the guy/rapist would win 50% of the time.

Would America be a better place if a girl could have sex with a guy, sue him for rape, and hypothetically, win 50% of the time?
I couldn't care less about this hot take. I'm ask you simple question based off what you said

Do YOU stand by a woman should never sue for being raped. Yes or no?

Nothing to do with your original statement b.

Do you stand by a woman should never sue for being raped. Yes or no?

I'm not saying that she should never sue, I'm saying a rape victim should never get a monetary judgement in a civil suit. Sometimes there's a civl suit and the plaintiff gets awarded $1. On the official record, she wins and he loses, but there's no exchange of currency ($1).

The reason I feel this way, and the courts agree is that girls (and I guess guys) would abuse the law and take somebody to court every time they have sex. And the vast majority of rape cases are he said/she said.

So you have a case where there's really no proof; He says it was consensual and she says it was rape.

If you could sue somebody for money, it would appear that the girl is just out to make a fast buck. That's how I would look at it. Maybe I'm cynical but If you could sue somebody for rape and get a monetary judgement - that's what people would do.

All she'd have to do is find a guy that wants to fuck and then sue him.

I wouldn't want to live in a world like that.

I think sending the rapist to prison is a perfect way to solve the problem.

I'm not saying that she should never sue,
But that's exactly what you said.
These are your words, correct?

A woman should never, ever, ever be able to sue somebody that raped her

Now instead of being in your feelings and emotionally lashing out like a teenager you should have taken my advice and simply said you misspoke and THEN clarified your statement. It's still stupid but not as bad

I expect an apology but I know 'grown ass men' have a problem saying they wrong so I'll settle for you looking like an idiot for the time being

We cool now?

But that's exactly what you said.
These are your words, correct?

Now instead of being in your feelings and emotionally lashing out like a teenager you should have taken my advice and simply said you misspoke and THEN clarified your statement. It's still stupid but not as bad

I expect an apology but I know 'grown ass men' have a problem saying they wrong so I'll settle for you looking like an idiot for the time being

We cool now?

I didn't misspeak, and you're the one that called me an "idiot" for building on a concept that you know nothing about. You could have asked me to clarify what I said, instead you made a straw man argument and twisted my words around to say something other than what I said.

A women shouldn't ever be able to file a civil suit against her rapist for monetary gain.

The criminal case sends the guy to prison; Problem solved.

Suing for money means she's trying to monetize what happened, which is basically prostitution.

I didn't misspeak, and you're the one that called me an "idiot" for building on a concept that you know nothing about. You could have asked me to clarify what I said, instead you made a straw man argument and twisted my words around to say something other than what I said.

A women shouldn't ever be able to file a civil suit against her rapist for monetary gain.

Suing for money means she's trying to monetize what happened, which is basically prostitution.
Hold my cup real quick...

Both things can and should happen, especially for those with money

You're a bigger idiot for disagreeing with me.

I want you to stop and think. Don't let your emotions get the best of you.

Q. Should a girl be able to have sex with a guy and then sue him for rape?

Before answering the question, just think what America would be like if a girl could have sex with a guy one time and sue him for rape in civil court. The law of averages says that the girl/victim would win 50% of the time and the guy/rapist would win 50% of the time.

Would America be a better place if a girl could have sex with a guy, sue him for rape, and hypothetically, win 50% of the time?

Why are you pro rape?

I'm not saying that she should never sue, I'm saying a rape victim should never get a monetary judgement in a civil suit. Sometimes there's a civl suit and the plaintiff gets awarded $1. On the official record, she wins and he loses, but there's no exchange of currency ($1).

The reason I feel this way, and the courts agree is that girls (and I guess guys) would abuse the law and take somebody to court every time they have sex. And the vast majority of rape cases are he said/she said.

So you have a case where there's really no proof; He says it was consensual and she says it was rape.

If you could sue somebody for money, it would appear that the girl is just out to make a fast buck. That's how I would look at it. Maybe I'm cynical but If you could sue somebody for rape and get a monetary judgement - that's what people would do.

All she'd have to do is find a guy that wants to fuck and then sue him.

I wouldn't want to live in a world like that.

I think sending the rapist to prison is a perfect way to solve the problem.

You think it’s easy to prove rape?

This man has been raped before and obviously having an adverse effect on his mentals.

Not cool guys
I dont agree but I dont like being labeled a bully for defending myself so I'm out

Back