Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Why Won't @Chicity Respond To His Own Thread?

Why won't @Chicity respond to his own thread?

• He's Pu$$y

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • He's Stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Who asked for this?

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
word on abw backstreets Chi was trying to shoot the fair one with you when he went back home but you "couldnt get off from work"

say it aint so

you get at least 30 min. You could've got that eye dotted and clocked back in
You need to stop delivering fake news, nobody but you knew he was here so he wasn't trying to shoot nothing with no one

This not the time for that

We here to help Brother 5 thru his anger issues

Last edited:
This not the time for that

We here to help Brother 5 thru his anger issues

@Chicity you've done everything to divert attention from the thread topic. Your posts are all smoke and mirrors.

Let's get down to the nitty gritty;

Have you ever heard of anybody getting sued for rape? Yes or No?

Don't make a joke, or an ad hominem attack, just answer the question.

If you can provide a link of somebody that got sued for rape you win.

@Chicity you've done everything to divert attention from the thread topic. Your posts are all smoke and mirrors.

There you go...it happens routinely....what we doing here?

Its not to late to simply say you misspoke man

Maybe the votes will be swayed

That isn’t what you asked

Well the trial hasn't started.

I'm not exactly sure what the charge is, is it sexual harassment, misconduct, false imprisonment?

The lawsuit alleges that he raped her, but that's not the charge.

How about a case that's been to court and the judge/jury made a ruling that resulted in a monetary judgement to the victim from the rapist?

Well the trial hasn't started.

I'm not exactly sure what the charge is, is it sexual harassment, misconduct, false imprisonment?

The lawsuit alleges that he raped her, but that's not the charge.

How about a case that's been to court and the judge/jury made a ruling that resulted in a monetary judgement to the victim from the rapist?

Bruh he gonna move the goal post further and further away from that first idiot post until you lose sight of what we really here for

It's a lose lose

I asked @Chicity to provide a link of somebody that sued somebody else for "rape" or "sexual assault". <----That's the goal post.

The link that you @Rubato provided isn't really what I asked for. What you posted is a story about an allegation that somebody made that hasn't gone to court yet.

I think it's reasonable to ask for a link to a case where the victim was awarded a monetary judgement in a civil suit.

Furthermore, I think it's unreasonable to provide a link to a case that hasn't gone to trial. As far as I can tell the link that @Rubato posted hasn't even gone to court yet.

Just to clarify, I want @Chicity, or anybody else, to provide a link to a case where the victim of a rape filed a civil suit against her rapist and was awarded a monetary judgement for "rape" or "sexual assault". <<<----That's the goalpost.

And like I said earlier, there's 397 million links on Google that pertain to rape. And I posted 10 links in my O/P to help you out.

Back