Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Why Won't @Chicity Respond To His Own Thread?

Why won't @Chicity respond to his own thread?

• He's Pu$$y

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • He's Stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Who asked for this?

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This the absolute funniest thread I've ever read about rape. And I feel like a monster for saying that

Really?

You just posted a case that happened in Tokyo.

Without accusing me of moving the goal post, can you find a link of a case that happened in America?
You literally doing it right now b

Hold ya L like a man, or woman, and keep it moving my guy

You literally doing it right now b

Hold ya L like a man, or woman, and keep it moving my guy

C'mon. I posted the O/P yesterday morning. @Chicity has had 24 hours to post a link of somebody that got sued for rape and was awarded a monetary judgement.

So far all we have is a case that hasn't gone to trial and another case that happened in Tokyo.

This is what happened

Rainey was a contestant on the rapper's reality show She's Got Game, where she accused Game of groping her bare vagina, breasts, and butt in front of a crowd. When she pleaded with him to stop, he allegedly responded: "Shut the fuck up before I eliminate you!"

Here's another link to what happened in the Game case. I underlined what the charges are.

CHICAGO (CN) – A contestant on rapper Jayceon “The Game” Taylor’s dating reality show claims in court that he sexually assaulted her while drunk and high, and wants $10 million for it.

Priscilla Rainey sued Jayceon Terrell Taylor aka “The Game” on Wednesday in Federal Court.
Taylor’s career has flourished as a protege of hip-hop legend Dr. Dre. His album “The Documentary” went double platinum in 2005, selling more than 5 million copies.

He stars in and produced a reality series called “She’s Got Game,” scheduled to begin airing on VH1 next week.

Rainey says she was cast as a contestant on the show, which focuses on The Game’s love life.

VH1’s website for the show states: “This show isn’t your typical dating competition show, oh no. The Game enlisted ten of his closest friends including DeJ Loaf, Ray J, Tyga, Laura Govan, Keyshia Cole and Fat Joe to each find one woman that would be the best match for his lifestyle.”

Viewers may presume that Rainey is not The One, since she filed her sexual assault lawsuit just days before the show’s premiere.

“On approximately May 22, 2015, while ‘She’s Got Game’ was being filmed in the Chicago area, The Game, unbeknownst to plaintiff, conspired with show producers to take plaintiff from her hotel room on an after-hours date. Initially, plaintiff was led to believe this outing was part of the show. Plaintiff was further led to believe that it was mandatory that she go out that night with The Game,” Rainey says in the 4-page complaint.

“The Game took plaintiff to Adrianna’s Sportsbar in Markham, Illinois. While at Adrianna’s Sportsbar, The Game was out of control, highly intoxicated on alcohol and drugs (which was typical), and sexually assaulted plaintiff on several occasions that night. This included him forcefully reaching his hand inside her dress to rub her bare vagina and buttocks.” (Parentheses in complaint.)

Rainey demands $10 million in damages for battery, and its attendant physical, psychological and emotional damages.
She is represented by Steven Jaffe with Farmer, Jaffe, Weissing, Edwards, Fistos & Lehrman.

The Game has a troubled legal history. He was charged with second-degree assault in 2005, and with felony firearms violations in 2007.

Two lawsuits this year accused him of assault. One complaint was filed by a rookie cop, and one by a process server who says the rapper attacked him while he tried to serve him with the police officer’s complaint.

C'mon. I posted the O/P yesterday morning. @Chicity has had 24 hours to post a link of somebody that got sued for rape and was awarded a monetary judgement.

So far all we have is a case that hasn't gone to trial and another case that happened in Tokyo.
I'm not doing that tho

You're an idiot for posting the following quote:
A woman should never, ever, ever be able to sue somebody that raped her. It's common sense. A girl can sit in a bar on Wall Street. Wait for a guy to pick her up, go back to the hotel, or his apartment, have sex. And then claim he raped her and then sue him for everything he's got. If you could sue somebody for rape, every bar on Wall Street would be filled with gold diggers.

No woman is going to go through a trial, take the witness stand, get bombarded with questions by the defense attorney and have her name dragged through the mud if there's nothing in it for her. But if the end result is the guy going to prison, it would make sense.

If I was on a jury and a girl was suing a millionaire for raping her I wouldn't believe a word she said on the witness stand.
I don't care how far you try to separate yaself from this stupidity, and buddy you been moving trying for 48hrs now, I won't let you

I suppose it's why you never sued your assailant(s), uou assumed no one would believe you? I believe you deserved to be financially compensated for your violation

Here's another link to what happened in the Game case. I underlined what the charges are.

CHICAGO (CN) – A contestant on rapper Jayceon “The Game” Taylor’s dating reality show claims in court that he sexually assaulted her while drunk and high, and wants $10 million for it.

Priscilla Rainey sued Jayceon Terrell Taylor aka “The Game” on Wednesday in Federal Court.
Taylor’s career has flourished as a protege of hip-hop legend Dr. Dre. His album “The Documentary” went double platinum in 2005, selling more than 5 million copies.

He stars in and produced a reality series called “She’s Got Game,” scheduled to begin airing on VH1 next week.

Rainey says she was cast as a contestant on the show, which focuses on The Game’s love life.

VH1’s website for the show states: “This show isn’t your typical dating competition show, oh no. The Game enlisted ten of his closest friends including DeJ Loaf, Ray J, Tyga, Laura Govan, Keyshia Cole and Fat Joe to each find one woman that would be the best match for his lifestyle.”

Viewers may presume that Rainey is not The One, since she filed her sexual assault lawsuit just days before the show’s premiere.

“On approximately May 22, 2015, while ‘She’s Got Game’ was being filmed in the Chicago area, The Game, unbeknownst to plaintiff, conspired with show producers to take plaintiff from her hotel room on an after-hours date. Initially, plaintiff was led to believe this outing was part of the show. Plaintiff was further led to believe that it was mandatory that she go out that night with The Game,” Rainey says in the 4-page complaint.

“The Game took plaintiff to Adrianna’s Sportsbar in Markham, Illinois. While at Adrianna’s Sportsbar, The Game was out of control, highly intoxicated on alcohol and drugs (which was typical), and sexually assaulted plaintiff on several occasions that night. This included him forcefully reaching his hand inside her dress to rub her bare vagina and buttocks.” (Parentheses in complaint.)

Rainey demands $10 million in damages for battery, and its attendant physical, psychological and emotional damages.
She is represented by Steven Jaffe with Farmer, Jaffe, Weissing, Edwards, Fistos & Lehrman.

The Game has a troubled legal history. He was charged with second-degree assault in 2005, and with felony firearms violations in 2007.

Two lawsuits this year accused him of assault. One complaint was filed by a rookie cop, and one by a process server who says the rapper attacked him while he tried to serve him with the police officer’s complaint.

Nothing to do with your original statement b.

Do you stand by a woman should never sue for being raped. Yes or no?

I'm not doing that tho

You're an idiot for posting the following quote:

I don't care how far you try to separate yaself from this stupidity, and buddy you been moving trying for 48hrs now, I won't let you

I suppose it's why you never sued your assailant(s), uou assumed no one would believe you? I believe you deserved to be financially compensated for your violation

You're a bigger idiot for disagreeing with me.

I want you to stop and think. Don't let your emotions get the best of you.

Q. Should a girl be able to have sex with a guy and then sue him for rape?

Before answering the question, just think what America would be like if a girl could have sex with a guy one time and sue him for rape in civil court. The law of averages says that the girl/victim would win 50% of the time and the guy/rapist would win 50% of the time.

Would America be a better place if a girl could have sex with a guy, sue him for rape, and hypothetically, win 50% of the time?

Back