Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Why do you think there are so many commercials with interracial couples/families

Have yall noticed too companies in commercials talking bout the pay gap between men n females at work...

And the general "blk ppl have it ruff" commercials.

I jus lol pandering motherfuckers, wanna appear woke

Have yall noticed too companies in commercials talking bout the pay gap between men n females at work...

And the general "blk ppl have it ruff" commercials.

I jus lol pandering motherfuckers, wanna appear woke

When you say pay gap are you talking about women being paid less than men for the same positions at work?

Let me get this clear.

Youre stating that a black women marry/date outside of their race more than White/Asian women?

Long Island , NY it is way more common to see black men and white women dating in real life than black women dating white men. If anything those commercials are not true reflection on what is really happening on the ground by the numbers

I lived in 3 different states and its very much seen that way

America.

Black women is the least out any group to date out side of their race

I don't know how true that is nowadays.

There was a time when no one other than black men wanted to date black women for a variety of reasons. However, that has changed. Men of other races are more open to dating black women, and plenty of black women have abandoned that loyalty they claimed they had and are jumping at the chance to date outside of their race.

I don't really care about that to be honest. What I do find annoying is that they can't just admit they are happy to have a wider set of options and want to explore those options now. Instead, they basically try and claim that they have no choice but to date outside their race because black men are insufficient in so many ways.

Long Island , NY it is way more common to see black men and white women dating in real life than black women dating white men. If anything those commercials are not true reflection on what is really happening on the ground by the numbers
Im in Jersey so I’m not too far from you I’ve seen a decent amount of both.

I don't know how true that is nowadays.

There was a time when no one other than black men wanted to date black women for a variety of reasons. However, that has changed. Men of other races are more open to dating black women, and plenty of black women have abandoned that loyalty they claimed they had and are jumping at the chance to date outside of their race.

I don't really care about that to be honest. What I do find annoying is that they can't just admit they are happy to have a wider set of options and want to explore those options now. Instead, they basically try and claim that they have no choice but to date outside their race because black men are insufficient in so many ways.

Its not a majority but its a very loud minority across these social media platforms that spew this and its insufferable. They the same ones that put down black men at every chance and toot the horn of black men being the less qualified on this planet to lead in any capacity.

Thank god black women and black men are speaking up more and more but that loud minority is nuts

Aye i was thinkin of making a thread but want to see responses first…

what is yall theory as to why theres so many interracial commercials today?

It’s usually black women and white men

Asian women with a white man

Asian man with a black women etc..

Rarely do you see a black man with another race of woman IN COMMERCIALS because people would flip

Last edited:
Its not a majority but its a very loud minority across these social media platforms that spew this and its insufferable. They the same ones that put down black men at every chance and toot the horn of black men being the less qualified on this planet to lead in any capacity.

Thank god black women and black men are speaking up more and more but that loud minority is nuts

Yeah, the loud minority is annoying.

Still, a lot more black women are dating outside of their race. I definitely see it in here in the DMV. I see it when I've gone to other places like Cali and even ATL too. I wouldn't say you see as many couples with black women and a man of another race, but I'd argue that's mostly because black men have been doing it longer.

Back