Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Why do you think there are so many commercials with interracial couples/families

I mean, we are straight and we see how offensive it is to round about insinuate that their key demo for their AIDS med is gay people. With all the shit the gay community come out against. Why do they not voice concern about that shit like they do about non gendered bathrooms and pronouns. To me..that insinuation is more troublesome. So if they not saying nothing, it’s cause they accept the insinuation. I mean, it don’t take much to get the anger and focus of the gay community.

Lord bro

The name Yung Berg was synonymous with L's lol, with getting his transformers chain stolen in Detroit and passed around like a blunt. Getting punched in the face and pistol whipped .

Then he changed his name to Hitmaka and suddenly his life changed for the better

I wonder if Maino copped a beat from him

Probably from casting multiracial kids. If the kid is multiracial or racially ambiguous you can cast them in a lot of commercials and place them in any families

I have a lil cousin who casted in commercials and because of her racial ambiguity they cast her with interracial parents, black parents, etc

Back