Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why do people care about expensive shoes, clothes, bags, etc?

I guess at the end of the day, if you like attention cool, if not cool. Can we agree on that?
Lmaooo nah not yet.

I like dressing how I like. It aint for no one. At this point, alot of my fashion choices probably outdated, but idgaf. I do it cause I like it.

It aint for attention at all.

The diff is that im indifferent to the attention it brings. If it brings attention, it dont stop me from doing it, but I never do it for attention.

And this goes for a ton of other people as well.

Lmaooo nah not yet.

I like dressing how I like. It aint for no one. At this point, alot of my fashion choices probably outdated, but idgaf. I do it cause I like it.

It aint for attention at all.

The diff is that im indifferent to the attention it brings. If it brings attention, it dont stop me from doing it, but I never do it for attention.

And this goes for a ton of other people as well.
Can appreciate this reply man. Love you man and hope you have a great day.

Better quality is one thing…

But, the thing I don’t understand is people who spend ridiculous amounts on ordinary stuff just because it’s trendy.

Why the hell would you spend $800.00 for a damn belt or $7,000 for a purse just because it was made by Gucci?

Or thousands of dollars on a bottle of liquor?

That kinda stuff don’t make sense to me.

Silver what brands do you wear?

What kinda jeans you wear?

You got on chuck taylors?
I wear Levi's, make my own clothing like hoodies and hats to promote my brand but when I'm not doing that just basic Amazon essentials for comfort.

But since I'll be going on a cruise soon I'll be looking at beach clothes and shit. For the most part though it's new balance shoes, some Nike or Adidas pants, and for winter won't lie I loooove the North Face jackets and looks. Also their shoes is underrated for looks and hiking in.

I'm such a non-fashion nigga, it's actually pretty sad. My goto spots for a long as time were like Champs and Finish Line cause they have them deals (e.g., 4 for $20) on shit. That's pretty much all I wear outside of the khaki and button downs I put on for work.

Cuz quality clothing/accessories feel better and lasts longer (pause)

Some of that is the perception created by the brands marketing. A lot of that high end stuff is made with the same level of fabric as cheap shit, but because of the name attached to it the perception is that if "feels better" and is of a higher quality than it actually is. A lot of them names are really just coasting on the name and dropping regular shit at a high ass price simply because they know someone will pay for it.

Y’all Niggas don’t wear jewelry, wear jeans, have an iPhone 12, don’t wear expensive watches, and walk around in hanes tees and guess khaki shorts

Stopped wearing chains and shit in my early 30's, wear jeans all the time, don't fuck with anything made by Apple, most expensive watch I've ever owned ran me a couple hundred, and it's wrangler work tees.

Y’all Niggas don’t wear jewelry, wear jeans, have an iPhone 12, don’t wear expensive watches, and walk around in hanes tees and guess khaki shorts

Only jewelry I rock is my wedding ring. As long as my phone (iPhone 13) work I gonna roll with it til it’s dead. If my iPhone 7 didn’t die I would’ve probably still have that. Hanes tees cool with me

Better quality is one thing…

But, the thing I don’t understand is people who spend ridiculous amounts on ordinary stuff just because it’s trendy.

Why the hell would you spend $800.00 for a damn belt or $7,000 for a purse just because it was made by Gucci?

Or thousands of dollars on a bottle of liquor?

That kinda stuff don’t make sense to me.

Gucci made soooooooooooooooooooooooo much money on that belt over the last 6-7 years its a fuckin shame. ALL the hood niggas had that damned belt on their saggin' pants.

You’re right about the jewelry…. Never worn jewelry or expensive watches. I have an IPhone, just not the 12; I think mine is the 9 or something. I don’t wear Hanes tees or Guess khaki shorts. Nothing against those brands, I just don’t currently own any of their products.

I think it’s the stuff they see on social media when they see their favorite celebrity wearing that designer then they want to wear just to be like them or for attention

Back