Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why do people care about expensive shoes, clothes, bags, etc?

It’s because you’re renting your confidence, social image and love for yourself until you realize you can’t pay for it carnally, it’s something you buy spiritually.

I say this as a person with a bunch of Jordans. I don’t care to wear one pair. They’re nice to have GOD willing? I’ll be 40 soon. Most I’ll pay for is Ralph Lauren. Amazon be having sweaters for 10 dollars and them hoes built well. So I feel for these kids of today.
Are you just collecting them? You going to end up selling them someday?

let’s address the elephant in the room

A lot of niggas who post here are

Socially awkward
Social Outcasts
Peaked in high school
Broke
Dusty
Out of touch

So a lot of shit is gonna be misunderstood

I’m not saying it as a bad thing either I’m just saying
I've seen people on here mention how they do 6 figures either by just saying it or doing a slight flex

let’s address the elephant in the room

A lot of niggas who post here are

Socially awkward
Social Outcasts
Peaked in high school
Broke
Dusty
Out of touch

So a lot of shit is gonna be misunderstood

I’m not saying it as a bad thing either I’m just saying
This whole thread is cats saying they cant wear flashy clothes cause getting attention causes them anxiety.

Which btw, is ok. You are allowed to feel that way and nothing is wrong with you.

But then they turning around and labeling all the folks that enjoy nice clothes that pop show offs.

This whole thread is cats saying they cant wear flashy clothes cause getting attention causes them anxiety.

Which btw, is ok. You are allowed to feel that way and nothing is wrong with you.

But then they turning around and labeling all the folks that enjoy nice clothes that pop show offs.
That goes to the misunderstanding I mentioned

Are you just collecting them? You going to end up selling them someday?
I might sell them but I got the thought of it being irrelevant really just the last two years. After losing my moms it just became a thought in my head where a lot of things stopped mattering, and sneakers became one of them.

I've seen people on here mention how they do 6 figures either by just saying it or doing a slight flex
Yeah both types are here

Nothing wrong with saying you make 6 figures but someone might feel a way about it because you said it

But people express superiority over others in many ways so people who judge the guy who says he makes 6 figures they might flex on others in a diff way

Maybe intelligence which comes in the form of condescending comments/passive aggressive talk

As far as silverfoxx he really speaking to hypebeasts but the regular guy who just likes Jordans gonna get in his line of fire as he will paint will a broad brush/stroke

Yeah both types are here

Nothing wrong with saying you make 6 figures but someone might feel a way about it because you said it

But people express superiority over others in many ways so people who judge the guy who says he makes 6 figures they might flex on others in a diff way

Maybe intelligence which comes in the form of condescending comments/passive aggressive talk
It's interesting because the site as a whole seems to really dislike the rich/wealthy but someone who is making less than 100k may feel like 6 figures is rich

It's interesting because the site as a whole seems to really dislike the rich/wealthy but someone who is making less than 100k may feel like 6 figures is rich
That’s politics/social media influence/insecurity

Also It’s relative

100k in the grand scheme is alot

But Depending on where you live especially in America and how you apply it, it might not be a lot

There's the fact that some want to impress other people. There's also the fact that sometimes you just like certain shit and can buy it. There's also the fact that higher priced items tend to last longer and be made of better quality material. I used to be very much "I'm not paying above a certain amount" for shit...but the older I got I realized you really do end up paying more when you skimp on quality of certain shit you buy because you have to replace it more frequently.
I like this post and can agree. I pay more for Levi's because the quality and fit is tailored for my body and it last long.

Lmaooo nah fam. According to folks, you insecure and want to show off your status if you not buying your kicks at Target
Lol don't do that AZTG. I think we learning there are multiple reasons why people buy these clothes.

Just wanted to try to understand the "because I like the clothes" aspect and understand a deeper meaning for it.

I guess at the end of the day, if you like attention cool, if not cool. Can we agree on that?

That’s politics/social media influence/insecurity

Also It’s relative

100k in the grand scheme is alot

But Depending on where you live especially in America and how you apply it, it might not be a lot
Not really feeling this new version of you tbh. Need more heel tactics like how you be in Basketball threads. Call me a weirdo or something fam and let's make this thread do numbers.

I'm trying to get awards for the first time man lol.

Not really feeling this new version of you tbh. Need more heel tactics like how you be in Basketball threads. Call me a weirdo or something fam and let's make this thread do numbers.

I'm trying to get awards for the first time man lol.
I’m helping you out in here no? lol

Explain lol

Lol. Nothing man. Nothing at all. If I'm the only one who finds your question hilarious and the fact that people are coming in here actually giving serious replies to it even more hilarious...more power to you, bro. I'm clearly the oddball here.

I hope you got the answers you're looking for.

Back