Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why are you like this?

Let’s get summin’ straight off top...I don’t get mad...dogs get mad...I be aggravated, passionately in disagreement with or even possibly angry occasionally...but not mad

And secondly...if you KNEW you were right about everything...but people continually did shit wrong...wouldn’t YOU be a lil aggravated too?!?! Just sayin’....

:js4:
Spicy

No Sagittarius? Thank gawd. People think Gemini is the worst sign, but its actually Sagittarius.

Reactions: GNS
Manipulative, guilt trippers, victim fainers, blame shifters, sneaky... the ones I've met anyway...

Literally nothing. We're loyal, funny and we don't bother anybody.

tenor.gif

So who's telling the truth? ?

One of my best friends a Virgo.

Good friend. But that migga is THE WORST when it comes to relationships with women.
They are manipulative, they like to point out everybody's faults but they're "perfect" and they deflect when called out on their shit, they don't take accountability for the effed up things they do/say AND they tell you what you want to hear instead of the truth.

They are manipulative, they like to point out everybody's faults but they're "perfect" and they deflect when called out on their shit, they don't take accountability for the effed up things they do/say AND they tell you what you want to hear instead of the truth.

While that sounds JUST like my homie....

That also sounds just like @B_A description of Sagittarius.

Interesting...

• Haha
Reactions: Lea
Back