Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why are you like this?

I think Geminis are more oblivious than heartless. It's that they are so oblivious about obvious things. That the thought is that you must know that's not some shit you should say or do. But they really dont know..at least that has been my experience with them. I used to hate them till I finally understood them.

Aries: Because we get a bad wrap for being "selfish" when it is the complete opposite. We make decisions with the wellbeing of those we love in mind, and when it isn't recognized the way we think it should be, it's irritating.
Ol riddler , let me leave clues so they know it was me, ass niggaz

We give a fuck, but only about the people we fuck with. You gotta make it to the inner circle to be blessed with our caring.
This annoying chick used to say around me once u get in with a gemini they got u for life
But if they don't fuck with u, u could die and they wouldn't care.
She was absolutely right. Unfortunately she fell into the latter of that equation. She definitely knew it too. Smart bitch

This annoying chick used to say around me once u get in with a gemini they got u for life
But if they don't fuck with u, u could die and they wouldn't care.
She was absolutely right. Unfortunately she fell into the latter of that equation. She definitely knew it too. Smart bitch
We are some magnetic motherfuckers but everyone who is attracted isn't accepted in. But, she's right, once I let you in you ain't gonna forget me.

I think Geminis are more oblivious than heartless. It's that they are so oblivious about obvious things. That the thought is that you must know that's not some shit you should say or do. But they really dont know..at least that has been my experience with them. I used to hate them till I finally understood them.
I struggle with this espically with words. I will say something extremely blunt, but true. Then I'll ask the person, so how should I say that without making you feel like ass.

GEMINI : Why dont y’all give a fuck about nothing? Do y’all even have hearts?

Of course we have hearts. BIG ones. And we care about a bunch of shit. We just have a VERY clear picture of the shit that we care about and is important...vs. the shit that isn't.

And we move based on logic...not emotion. Ask a Gemini why they did something or reacted the way they did, and you'll get a quick, logical, thought out answer. We know that you either control your emotions or they control you.

Also, astrology is bullshit...so I'm really speaking solely for myself here.

GEMINI : Why dont y’all give a fuck about nothing? Do y’all even have hearts?

Of course we have hearts. BIG ones. And we care about a bunch of shit. We just have a VERY clear picture of the shit that we care about and is important...vs. the shit that isn't.

And we move based on logic...not emotion. Ask a Gemini why they did something or reacted the way they did, and you'll get a quick, logical, thought out answer. We know that you either control your emotions or they control you.
Preach preacha!

Back