Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why are you like this?

1/2

Dont drank out my drank, foo
Its so slow im stealing off fb

You MF's get one post to answer the question directly. Dont deflect, dont tell me why the question is wrong, just fess up!!

I WANT ANSWERS FROM EACH SIGN??‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

LETS DEBATE ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

ARIES : Why do y’all always think people owe you something?

VIRGO : Why are y’all so damn annoyed by everything?

GEMINI : Why dont y’all give a fuck about nothing? Do y’all even have hearts?

CANCER : Why are y’all so emotional?

LIBRA : Why are y’all always so indecisive?

CAPRICORN : Why do y’all be hurting peoples feelings and cut people off for saying their opinion?

TAURUS : Why are y’all so hot headed, stubborn and think you don't need help with anything?

AQUARIUS : Why y’all stay loyal to people that don’t deserve it?

PISCES : Why you so loyal to mfs who fuck you over?&& Why Y’all So Toxicc Asf?

SAGITTARIUS : Why y’all play victim in situations?

LEO : Why do y’all absolutely think you’re never wrong?

SCORPIO : Why are y’all so mad with the world? Because we didnt ask to be here and nobody offered us a drink or no head or nothin!! ??

CANCER : Why are y’all so emotional?

Very few animals on the planet have the intellectual capacity to feel and connect with their surroundings and others and you would have that stifled for internet jokes?

Im mad and hurt at this thread and I dont know why!

Aries: Because we get a bad wrap for being "selfish" when it is the complete opposite. We make decisions with the wellbeing of those we love in mind, and when it isn't recognized the way we think it should be, it's irritating.
:clawd2:

Virgo: it’s not everything that annoys me... all my annoyances stem exclusively from people in general...this is because ppl are walking around self absorbed to the max, and they lack understanding and awareness

PISCES : Why you so loyal to mfs who fuck you over?&& Why Y’all So Toxicc Asf?

It’s a game of give and take

To be honest about capricorns tho, we are so honest cause we are so honest with ourselves and often times when I say stuff that ends up hurting peoples feelings. Its cause I over estimate the listeners ability to not let it bother them. Like, if someone said that to me, it wouldnt hurt my feelings. Cause its either the truth or it ain't, if its truth..hold that shit like I do..if it aint..debate or move on, but dont be a bitch about it

CAPRICORN : Why do y’all be hurting peoples feelings and cut people off for saying their opinion?

I don't hurt people's feelings but do 100% stop talkin' to people for trash opinions. I just don't have the energy to havr the same bs arguments over and over

Back