Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why are you like this?

I thought scorpios were the pettiest of the signs but ♓ are up there as well

Pettiness is not a foreign behavior to Pisces. If they get hurt or angry with the world, they can be petty. ... Pisces might be gentle and compassionate, but it's stunning how petty they can be.

I thought scorpios were the pettiest of the signs but ♓ are up there as well

Pettiness is not a foreign behavior to Pisces. If they get hurt or angry with the world, they can be petty. ... Pisces might be gentle and compassionate, but it's stunning how petty they can be.
Cosign, their idea of being passive aggressive is dry snitching

even when i get help wit anything i get so annoyed wit the person i tell em to fuck off i will do it myself

why are niggas putting stock in this hocus pocus bullshit? if it's just for kicks, alright. but i always thought this was some emotional shit for women who aren't self-aware or introspective enough to rely on themselves. same chicks who'd pull out tarot cards, ouija boards and crystal balls when their boyfriend cheats on em for the 5th time.

why are niggas putting stock in this hocus pocus bullshit? if it's just for kicks, alright. but i always thought this was some emotional shit for women who aren't self-aware or introspective enough to rely on themselves. same chicks who'd pull out tarot cards, ouija boards and crystal balls when their boyfriend cheats on em for the 5th time.
Tranquilo

astrology is fake ass bullshit for lil girls

Use it to your advantage then

Aye mane..I claim my sign and I love being a capricorn. I identify with it in every aspect, and most all capricorns I met or know off, all show and embody the same traits. Either on the darker side of the sign or the lighter side of the sign.

Plus..the great thing is when you met a believer, ion even gotta explain my motivations. Meet a shorty that believe in it and she ask me, why u so serious, or..or, why you so laid back about this, or..everytime I call u u at work.

Tell her,..ima Capricorn

giphy (4).gif

Her eyes light up and the wheels start turning

Or..she go..

:df4:I I can't stand you niggaz..

Now yall bonding and got something to talk about and you can treat her like a human.

Cause life dont have to be so black and white and we can find light hearted things like this to kick the shit about

Now listen to this beautiful young lady talk about the kid

Back