Why Are Females So Hesitant To Post Here?

I told folks about the ic influx early. Niggas thought i was crazy and now its only 3 women on the site

Nah man.. can't keep blaming the IC posters for the lack of female participation

the site got a whole ignore feature that no one ever wanna use

its time we call it for what it really is

its either they got bored, got a dude now and dont wanna be simped online or they went to instagram/twitter

earlier in the thread there were post from female posters agreeing that the site wont the same since the migration and this might be true but the solution is right there at they finger tips.. the ignore feature.

If they really wanted to be here then wouldnt they just use that shit and continue to post?

Personally, work takes up most of my time during the day and when I get on here at night there isn't much traffic. So I don't comment as much as I would like...

Reactions: TonyDubbz
Couple of things

1. A lot if female's rather be on IG commenting on celebrity pages getting ignored and never seen than have a dialogue with people in real time. So they rather lurk

2. They come here and see corny petty arguments for 5pgs about nothing. Get turned off and lurk.

3. They're not interesting enough to say nothing witty and don't know how to internet properly and think a poster that they will never see saying fuck you actually hurt their feelings.
Nothing but jewels