Why Are Females So Hesitant To Post Here?

Everyone being sensitive today.

Where @Kandy at?

What moon doing today Mother Love cuz these miggas trippin
Waxing Gibbous
The moon is half or more than half full.
The themes surrounding this moon are adjustment, refining, and editing. Things don’t always work out the way we planned them to, and this phase of the moon will help you realize what you need to reevaluate, give up, or change direction on.

Emotions will be high in the coming 7 days.

Niggas clicked ether on this sassy ass post?

Yall niggas argue with females more than the fuckin females do. Nigga hopped on an alias acct to talk shit to the females like a faggot.

Nigga went at kandy, then bne, then race. And yall niggas clappin along to the shit in a thread titled "why are females so hesitant to post here" :foh5:
Man........

this-is-fine.0.jpg

The only thing you should feel sick about is the realization that chat rooms and forums are the only places people pay attention to you.

You probably got trains ran on you when you were younger, passed around like a blunt. Ate some pussy read bell hooks and now you're a feminist, and the most stupid kind, a black feminist.
You blame black men as the root cause of black women issues because you blame black men for your personal lifelong failures. So you think that if you brow beat and display false intellectual superiority over random internet niggas it'll substitute beating the demons in your life. Any sense of satisfaction you feel is short lived, which is why you keep coming back here interacting with niggas you keep saying you're better than.
You stuck coming back here like heroin addict keeps that needle stuck in veins. You a dope fiend, I mean a dopamine fiend and abw the trap. You argue with niggas because you like Halle in monster's ball, you just tryna get the feeling back.

wow yall take this forum shit really seriously. this is fucking embarassing b. like you deadass wrote all of that to me? wow. this is sad man

the fact you think i hate black men is hilarious

nah wait thats not the hilarious part, the fact you think im a feminist is the real kicker here.

let me help you out. ill go slow...I come here because I like interacting with ppl and/or I be bored or I feel like discussing random topics. the nerve of your mangy ass to think its something more than that. the nerve of you writing me a novella and not telling me how much you love me, the NERVE of you to not thank me for taking time out of my busy day to address you. the nerve of your club foot head ass for not bowing down and honoring me for giving you a soundboard to air out your grievances for women because you categorically suck at talking to, standing next to, hanging out with women. “ol where the hoes at???” just to shut up and sit your sogggy ass in the corner when they come around ass nigga. “ol i dont live with my momma, my momma lives with me” ass nigga. “ol how come you only hit me up when you need a ride ass nigga” “ol i ate her pussy until she came and then she told me to leave” crabby patty ass nigga. “ol you said if I do you, you would do me!!” stick in the booty ass nigga!! “ol please baby can i just stick the tip in” begging ass nigga. “ol hennything is possible but never have HENNYTHING to put on the bottle ass nigga!! “ol yall ordering pizza?? let me get some wings but dont have no money to pitch in ass nigga!!!

“OL SOOO YOU NOT GONE LET ME HIT?? BUT You LET MY MANS HIT and he said you was a hoe!! ” whining ass nigga

you really tried to do some psychoanalysis bullshit on me and failed miserably.

also btw i never got a train ran on me because im a very one on one type of woman even when I was wild young and even if I did allow several niggas to fuck me at once, im sure it would be a helluva experience

see youre trying to shame me and all this and that but I AM UNSHAMED my brother.

wow yall take this forum shit really seriously. this is fucking embarassing b. like you deadass wrote all of that to me? wow. this is sad man

nah wait thats not the hilarious part, the fact you think im a feminist is the real kicker here.

let me help you out. ill go slow...I come here because I like interacting with ppl and/or I be bored or I feel like discussing random topics. the nerve of your mangy ass to think its something more than that. the nerve of you writing me a novella and not telling me how much you love me, the NERVE of you to not thank me for taking time out of my busy day to address you. the nerve of your club foot head ass for not bowing down and honoring me for giving you a soundboard to air out your grievances for women because you categorically suck at talking to, standing next to, hanging out with women. “ol where the hoes at???” just to shut up and sit your sogggy ass in the corner when they come around ass nigga. “ol i dont live with my momma, my momma lives with me” ass nigga. “ol how come you only hit me up when you need a ride ass nigga” “ol i ate her pussy until she came and then she told me to leave” crabby patty ass nigga. “ol you said if I do you, you would do me!!” stick in the booty ass nigga!! “ol please baby can i just stick the tip in” begging ass nigga. “ol hennything is possible but never have HENNYTHING to put on the bottle ass nigga!! “ol yall ordering pizza?? let me get some wings but dont have no money to pitch in ass nigga!!!

“OL SOOO YOU NOT GONE LET ME HIT?? BUT You LET MY MANS HIT and he said you was a hoe!! ” whining ass nigga

also btw i never got a train ran on me because im a very one on one type of woman even when I was wild young and even if I did allow several niggas to fuck me at once, im sure it would be a helluva experience

see youre trying to shame me and all this and that but I AM UNSHAMED my brother.

giphy.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Reactions: AP2.5

horny-gif-3.gif

I'd get it if niggas cosigned the shit, but ether? It's really not that serious. Yall being some emotional groupthinking ass niggas right now.

For me personally I put ether on shit where the persons intent is to go for the jugular. None of that extra BS yall talkin.

Reactions: JUDAH
I'd get it if niggas cosigned the shit, but ether? It's really not that serious. Yall being some emotional groupthinking ass niggas right now.

For me personally I put ether on shit where the persons intent is to go for the jugular. None of that extra BS yall talkin.
Sometimes I press ether because it's next up in the rotation

You sound mighty defensive my g