Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why Are Females So Hesitant To Post Here?

Nah that shit's corny.

A nigga's gonna bump heads with a female from time to time, that's common. But homie made an alias and aint do shit but attack the females on here from the sec he made the acct.

Wasn't shit etherous about his post "this the only place u get attention, ur prolly a hoe"

How does he come up with so much original material?

giphy.gif

If you find that many issues with dudes post you could easily ban him.

Sounds like being upset over simple reactions is going for the low hanging fruit imo

Sounds like being upset over simple reactions is going for the low hanging fruit imo

he's already banned.

It aint the reactions. Have you seen dude posts. He gonna def shoot up an abortion clinic or something.

Reason #44 why women are hesitant to post here. Random niggas will play Inspector Gadget tryna find you.

I’m not following ABW.
Well then the person I thought was you ain't you..it's some chick that looks like a chick that AP said you look like and she got a Trini Flag emoji on along with her pic.
bronidk.png
Thought it was you...

orig.gif

Ain't nobody actively outchea looking for you..ion fucking care who u is

Well then the person I thought was you ain't you..it's some chick that looks like a chick that AP said you look like and she got a Trini Flag emoji on along with her pic.
View attachment 60003
Thought it was you...

View attachment 60004

Ain't nobody actively outchea looking for you..ion fucking care who u is
Yeah, I really don’t look like Amerie but you said that a lil too confidently.

And yes you are. If you clicked a profile hoping it was me, you’re actively on the lookout. I don’t play where’s Waldo with any one of y’all.

Don't gotta click the profile genius it's right next to the profile pic...but yo

124uf02.png I'ma tell u this one last time..

Don't take the fact that I put two and two together and assumed it was you as me scouring the internet for u...

I don't even wanna fuck you...so It'd be a pointless thing on my part..I'm a Capricorn...we don't do pointless

Back