Why Are Females So Hesitant To Post Here?

I'd get it if niggas cosigned the shit, but ether? It's really not that serious. Yall being some emotional groupthinking ass niggas right now.

For me personally I put ether on shit where the persons intent is to go for the jugular. None of that extra BS yall talkin.

Does it really matter if it's ether, goat or LOL. You seem to be making it more than what it is

Nobody said that, all that was said is you were in your feelings. Being annoyed is a feeling isn't it
SU chi

Take this and that trash ass response to the city dump where it belongs

Funny 5 pages in niggas was throwing bere sublims at me for complaining about shit. 39 pages in y'all still fucking squabbling and haven't solved shit.

giphy (10).gif

Dumb niggas ain't take my advice by locking the thread huh? Well y'all partially to blame for everything y'all complaining about

Reactions: Old Man Cain
@Goldie I told yo goofy ass to build the wall

The only thing you should feel sick about is the realization that chat rooms and forums are the only places people pay attention to you.

You probably got trains ran on you when you were younger, passed around like a blunt. Ate some pussy read bell hooks and now you're a feminist, and the most stupid kind, a black feminist.
You blame black men as the root cause of black women issues because you blame black men for your personal lifelong failures. So you think that if you brow beat and display false intellectual superiority over random internet niggas it'll substitute beating the demons in your life. Any sense of satisfaction you feel is short lived, which is why you keep coming back here interacting with niggas you keep saying you're better than.
You stuck coming back here like heroin addict keeps that needle stuck in veins. You a dope fiend, I mean a dopamine fiend and abw the trap. You argue with niggas because you like Halle in monster's ball, you just tryna get the feeling back.
Laurence-Fishburne.gif

I informed my gal pals. Kept it real with them and welp, they ain’t coming.

Which is pretty disappointing because a few of them are, to me, what the site needs. Shit would’ve been amazing for those who like outspoken women.

I informed my gal pals. Kept it real with them and welp, they ain’t coming.

Which is pretty disappointing because a few of them are, to me, what the site needs. Shit would’ve been amazing for those who like outspoken women.
lol

what did you say?