Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's To Blame For Women Gettin Gigantic Fake A$$es & Other Surgery?

Idk how it can be men. It’s usually only the dirty and bummy dudes that like that fake shit
Them chicks wouldn't even see them dudes if it was a more stand up and thorough selection to choose from. And also a loving father or male in her family would teach her how to find love instead of fuck shit.

Them chicks wouldn't even see them dudes if it was a more stand up and thorough selection to choose from. And also a loving father or male in her family would teach her how to find love instead of fuck shit.
There are proper men but women don’t want that. They say they do but they don’t. And it doesn’t matter if they are raised right women will still be shit and choose to be shit on their own accord.

Easy Answer?

Body dismorphia.

Stems from these people having a very shitty or limited personality... and the lack of personal accountability behind it, forcing them to think they are fixing all the issues thru gross invasive surgeries, alterations and tattoos.... While completely neglecting the mental.

Then you add societal standards and predatory people to the equation.....

But ultimately it falls on the person.

There are proper men but women don’t want that. They say they do but they don’t. And it doesn’t matter if they are raised right women will still be shit and choose to be shit on their own accord.
How many of them been raised or know what it is to be treated like a lady?

Bro somebody already said it.
Females don't want attention from me or cats like me.
I like natural sistas from their body to their hair.
They want thirstbuckets attention and athletes with disposable incomes
But if those men aint like it

View attachment 134585

When men do clown shit they are held accountable but when women do clown shit everyone and everything failed em. Naw b it’s they fault they wanna follow social media or listen to niggas that speak at a middle school level/ have no morals
I hate to say this.

At the end of the day......men are the gate keepers.
We are the ones who should lay the rules down for our community.

Like it or not.

Back