Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's To Blame For Women Gettin Gigantic Fake A$$es & Other Surgery?

Anybody in here blaming men is fucking retarded about this. It also goes to show why men say some women are childish and don't think with logic.

Most of these women want to be wives, in serious relationships, etc. Yet they go out change their bodies to look like instagram bitches who most men with any kind of sense only wants to fuck said woman and be done with her.

So in the minds of women who wants to be wives it makes sense to go get surgery to look like a woman who the men they want only wants to fuck and leave those bitches to be single.

Now these same women wondering why all the dudes who give them that attention only want to fuck them and nothing more.

This shit ain't on men. Once again this falls right in laps of DUMB BITCH LOGIC.

Aye bruh....
Chicks talk shit but don't want spray cans.
Shit, most can't take a good zucchini without bitching about being insensitive.
The larger point I'm making is that the whole thing isn't a men or woman thing. It's an individual thing, no one is to blame for the actions of an adult but that adult themselves...

It's like, the women that I know that post the most memes on social media about men in a negative light. Behave and dress in a way that will attractive men that will treat them negatively, and outright shun men that dont, because the unusualness of being treated decent is foreign to them.

That's not the fault of the men that treat her bad, it's not the fault of the men that cant save her from herself. It's not a men vs woman thing, shes to blame for her own issues.

To flip that another way, if a guy flaunts jewels and items showing he has money. He does nothing to secure himself or give off the persona that he can secure himself, and he gets robbed and assaulted constantly.

Then goes on social media complaining that all niggaz do is rob on another. No...all those select men do to you is rob you, and it's your fault that your a constant victim of theirs.

The larger point I'm making is that the whole thing isn't a men or woman thing. It's an individual thing, no one is to blame for the actions of an adult but that adult themselves...

It's like, the women that I know that post the most memes on social media about men in a negative light. Behave and dress in a way that will attractive men that will treat them negatively, and outright shun men that dont, because the unusualness of being treated decent is foreign to them.

That's not the fault of the men that treat her bad, it's not the fault of the men that cant save her from herself. It's not a men vs woman thing, shes to blame for her own issues.

To flip that another way, if a guy flaunts jewels and items showing he has money. He does nothing to secure himself or give off the persona that he can secure himself, and he gets robbed and assaulted constantly.

Then goes on social media complaining that all niggaz do is rob on another. No...all those select men do to you is rob you, and it's your fault that your a constant victim of theirs.
I think the mental damage done by parent or guardian in the early and developmental years is the biggest contributor to everything you said.

Anybody in here blaming men is fucking retarded about this. It also goes to show why men say some women are childish and don't think with logic.

Most of these women want to be wives, in serious relationships, etc. Yet they go out change their bodies to look like instagram bitches who most men with any kind of sense only wants to fuck said woman and be done with her.

So in the minds of women who wants to be wives it makes sense to go get surgery to look like a woman who the men they want only wants to fuck and leave those bitches to be single.

Now these same women wondering why all the dudes who give them that attention only want to fuck them and nothing more.

This shit ain't on men. Once again this falls right in laps of DUMB BITCH LOGIC.
I said the father.....he's the first man to show a woman how she should be loved.
If he's not present a woman latches on to what she thinks a man is and thus what he likes in a woman.
So if Daddy ain't present then she's raised by whoever.

I said the father.....he's the first man to show a woman how she should be loved.
If he's not present a woman latches on to what she thinks a man is and thus what he likes in a woman.

At what point do we assign blame to grown people for their decisions?

internet and media has made b.a.b's the top tier female figure....regardless of women even liking these artists and models, its all they see being shared and liked and drooled over

just like the trapper/rapper image for men.....they can be successful and secure and blessed and still feel the need to do shit to look a certain way thats been deemed popular or liked (face tatts, ignorant jewelry, dressing like a teenager, etc)

its important to note its only a certain type of people (male and female) that are so compelled by this that they have to live by it....I personally dont know anybody with a fake ass but I know plenty dudes that are holding up images...in their defense, it dont cost as much (or hurt!) to look cool

I feel like everybody wants to be aligned with whats "hot" to some degree......and some just get taken a little deeper then others

A lot yall acting like this is new but its really not. The fake asses might be a thing that started popping after the 2000s but fake titties and plastic surgery was a thing way before that.

They all the same to me. And they are usually due to mental health issues and unhealthy levels of insecurity.

When it comes to insecurity, you can blame a specific females insecurity on a specific male and vice versa, but you cant say all women have unhealthy levels of insecurity and blame it on all men.

So I still think generally the individual gets blamed for it.

At what point do we assign blame to grown people for their decisions?

I think both of you have good points.
Without the active father in the picture reinforcing examples of positive self esteem, the daughter is left to seek attention elsewhere from men with questionable morals.
But when a girl becomes a grown woman with understanding she should be held accountable for her actions.

I believe the latter is harder because a woman who grew up with a loving father in her life has a big head start over a woman whose father was never there.
It's more of an uphill battle in my opinion

Reared in a loving 2 parent household stills seeks attention and got surgery. So what's her problem?
ayesha-curry-boob-job-postpartum-depression.jpg

lol..its funny cause If men good get dick implants just as easy, niggaz would be walking round wit Roach Spray cans in their underwear.

So it ain't some shit that's exclusive to women, men just dont have implants that exist that would be socially beneficial..

accept maybe fake beards and hair implants and look how some men running wit that..Like all u gotta do is not shave for 1 month..but nah, put some glue on my face

But dick surgery DOES exist. Niggas just ain't that pressed to get it. There's devices clinically proven to add length to your dick over time (and approved by the FDA) but, again, niggas ain't that pressed to add that inch or two. Pumps been around for decades and they can actually give you at least a red bull can in thickness if used properly and regularly, but them shits ain't flying off the shelves like that.

We got options, but only niggas with micropenis or Peyronie's are really checking for that shit.

Last edited:

I swear to GAWD I just said this damned near word-for-word to my wife over the weekend or last week. We were watching American Greed and they had a show about Pebblez. My wife was basically on a rant about how these broads out here gettin ass injections and shit done and how ridiculous it looks and how IG is full of nothing but fake body parts etc... She asked me "Would you want a chick looking like that? All seriousness, does that look even appeal to you?". I told her that broads like that are only good for one thing, fucking. Nothing more. I don't give a fuck if the chick has a Nobel Prize in Physics and wrote the texts books used to teach at the university level, if she went out and got ass shots and fat titties then she's nothing more than a walking sex doll and would be treated as such. Nobody wants to settle down with an IG hoe. Ain't nobody trying to get to know them except superficially to get in the pussy. Nobody gives a shit about their accomplishments (if any) or anything like that; they're for looking at and maybe fucking, nothing more.

According to her, the men around our age and older on her FB are pretty much disgusted with these chicks and would take a natural woman any day.

lol..its funny cause If men good get dick implants just as easy, niggaz would be walking round wit Roach Spray cans in their underwear.

So it ain't some shit that's exclusive to women, men just dont have implants that exist that would be socially beneficial..

accept maybe fake beards and hair implants and look how some men running wit that..Like all u gotta do is not shave for 1 month..but nah, put some glue on my face
Best believe they got dick implants, chest and calf implants and 6 pack sculpting for niggas.

Back