Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's To Blame For Women Gettin Gigantic Fake A$$es & Other Surgery?

kinda started to become trend after nicki blew up
It's been around but b4 at least women wanted to pass it off as actually their ass and breasts.
When it got blatant was the model angel lola love
l.jpg

angel-lola-luv-the-290ca9d.jpg

flatbooty.jpg

Her shit was obvious and she aint gaf

Last edited:
So now niggas over BAB's huh??

Candy Shop, IllPix, IG, SnapChat, OnlyFans, etc etc etc waaaayyyy to popping for motherfuckers to honestly say men dont give a fuck about a female body; that they'd hit anything

I wonder if it’s like a status symbol or something to them botched or not.

I blame Tony Yayo for puttin’ Buffy The Body in his video back in tha day...shit took off from there lol

Low self esteem and insecurity. If you get a small enhancement it's whatever but if it's some shit like in the OP....there's an issue.

I blame men......not the men they date but the fuck nigga father's who did not show them love or let them know they were pretty and special.

Once a father does this consistently....what the world says doesn't matter.

I blame men......not the men they date but the fuck nigga father's who did not show them love or let them know they were pretty and special.

Once a father does this consistently....what the world says doesn't matter.

Omg yesss I’m glad my dad helped me feel good about myself ❤️

I remember when people had at least a modicum of pride hell 15 years ago this wasn't a thing...its marketed alot through radio too and I hardly listen to radio I rember Wendy et lookin ass use to stay with the testimonials and various other women djs have been doing the sane thing.... It's predatory in some respects.. And that's an unsung but very influential stream

lol..its funny cause If men good get dick implants just as easy, niggaz would be walking round wit Roach Spray cans in their underwear.

So it ain't some shit that's exclusive to women, men just dont have implants that exist that would be socially beneficial..

accept maybe fake beards and hair implants and look how some men running wit that..Like all u gotta do is not shave for 1 month..but nah, put some glue on my face

lol..its funny cause If men good get dick implants just as easy, niggaz would be walking round wit Roach Spray cans in their underwear.

So it ain't some shit that's exclusive to women, men just dont have implants that exist that would be socially beneficial..

accept maybe fake beards and hair implants and look how some men running wit that..Like all u gotta do is not shave for 1 month..but nah, put some glue on my face
Aye bruh....
Chicks talk shit but don't want spray cans.
Shit, most can't take a good zucchini without bitching about being insensitive.

Back