Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's To Blame For Women Gettin Gigantic Fake A$$es & Other Surgery?

I hate to say this.

At the end of the day......men are the gate keepers.
We are the ones who should lay the rules down for our community.

Like it or not.
Can we be realistic here and not expect all black men to some how move the way same way. I’m sure it’s a small percentage of black men that are thirst trapping these faux asses. But that would still be a mill of niggas doing it. Now if a chick want to be a clown and yearn for approval from said percentage that’s completely on them. I don’t even like weave or make up and never once told a chick to put said shit on

It is not always the parent's fault thought. Even females that have a good father or have and live with both good parents can come out messed up. It is society, general public that give people insecurity issues. As a parent, you can teach your child to be strong but that pressure outside of home can really mess with a child's head. Alot of insecurity issues begin in school. Then they grow up with those same issues sometimes. Other times, some women adults are just insecure and it has nothing to do with their parents

It is not always the parent's fault thought. Even females that have a good father or have and live with both good parents can come out messed up. It is society, general public that give people insecurity issues. As a parent, you can teach your child to be strong but that pressure outside of home can really mess with a child's head. Alot of insecurity issues begin in school. Then they grow up with those same issues sometimes. Other times, some women adults are just insecure and it has nothing to do with their parents

OR... OR some of these broads just think the shit looks good and want to get it done.

Everything ain't always about a past trauma or insecurity. That's letting folks off the hook for their bullshit by saying they're really not at fault for what they do. Nah b, these women grown as fuck gettin the shit done, they know what they're doing.

OR... OR some of these broads just think the shit looks good and want to get it done.

Everything ain't always about a past trauma or insecurity. That's letting folks off the hook for their bullshit by saying they're really not at fault for what they do. Nah b, these women grown as fuck gettin the shit done, they know what they're doing.

I agree. But the percentage is low for the ones doing it just because. But even with insecurities or not, it is still on them. I'm not passing off the blame. These are grown adults

Insecurity

Other women tryin to compete

Men gassing these type of women up

SOCIAL...FUCCIN...MEDIA

Capitalism. Let's not act like people aren't lining their pockets by exploiting self-esteem.

Society!

We live in a very superficial world and some people unfortunately develop body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) and take it to the next level.

Same thing with men who takes hardcore steroids and inject synthol so they look like deformed mutants. But when they look in the mirror they actually think they look good.

injecting_synthol_into_your_muscles_can_make_you_instantly_look_like_a_douchebag_640_20.jpg

How can you blame anyone except the dumb bitches who make the conscious decision to pump industrial strength silicone and cement amongst other things into their own bodies. The word ACCOUNTABILITY no longer exist in our society. Fuck them dumb ass hoes.

Last edited:
Society!

We live in a very superficial world and some people unfortunately develop body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) and take it to the next level.

Same thing with men who takes hardcore steroids and inject synthol so they look like deformed mutants. But when they look in the mirror they actually think they look good.

injecting_synthol_into_your_muscles_can_make_you_instantly_look_like_a_douchebag_640_20.jpg

I'm still tripping off niggas getting ass shots in their arms. This world's getting crazier by the day.

Back