Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Port Antonio"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Everyone: Cole gotta explain why he dropped out.
Cole: explains why he dropped out.
Everyone: stfu Cole. We don't wanna hear that shit.

🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
1a63c68d-4ede-4eb4-bf11-d244da9528de_text.gif

Niggas gon Nig with impunity

I like the song

I like the explanation

Lmfao choosing Drake, I guess he just want him to get up and back into the booth

The stream bot line
- is it about both K dot and Drake
- is it about DJ akademicks

He really don’t want to lose friendships
Drake helped J cole
J Cole help Kendrick
Drake helped Kendrick

1. For the life of me, I do not understand why people defend pussy-ass behaviour from grown-ass men.
    • Like That verse was for Drake. Duckworth shoved Cole away to say he's the man, no big-three. Cole inserted himself in the battle, the rest is history...so what are we talking about right now?
  2. I think Port Antonio is nice.
    • However, I just wished Cole didn't apologize, suck Duckworth's dick (no homo) left, right and centre and ask to be slapped with it across his chin (no Diddy). The fuck is wrong with this guy?
    • He could have easily just shut the fuck up, delete the song, remained quiet, let the shit blow over a bit then released this song and it would have been received pretty well across the board for the most part.
    • or...........................................NOT SAY A GOT-DAMN WORD AT ALL!
Just my thoughts.

Last edited:
  1. For the life of me, I do not understand why people defend pussy-ass behaviour from grown-ass men.
    • Like That verse was for Drake. Duckworth shoved Cole away to say he's the man, no big-three. Cole inserted himself in the battle, the rest is history...so what are we talking about right now?
  2. I think Port Antoniois nice.
    • However, I just wished Cole didn't apologize, suck Duckworth's dick (no homo) left, right and centre and ask to be slapped with it across his chin. The fuck is wrong with this guy?
    • He could have easily just shut the fuck up, delete the song, remained quiet, let the shit blow over a bit then released this song and it would have been received pretty well across the board for the most part.
    • or...........................................NOT SAY A GOT-DAMN WORD AT ALL!
Just my thoughts.
More on this later, but SUPER no Diddy at that first Port Antonio bullet point.

@GNS whsts Port Antonio known for?
It's popular for us(locals) because it's lush af.
Like mad trees, nice lil hideaway beaches, towns and hotels.
People usually drive through there going to other parts of the island. The roads are mad narrow and dangerous AF because you're driving by precipices and shit.

Last time I drove through there about two years ago I had my camera out recording like a tourist. It's beautiful

Child sex trafficking
FOH nigga

It's popular for us(locals) because it's lush af.
Like mad trees, nice lil hideaway beaches, towns and hotels.
People usually drive through there going to other parts of the island. The roads are mad narrow and dangerous AF because you're driving by precipices and shit.

Last time I drove through there about two years ago I had my camera out recording like a tourist. It's beautiful

FOH nigga
Aite good looking

I’m heading to Jamaica in December trying to see what s it bout

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
Back