Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Port Antonio"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yall realize that we’re living with TWO cults running around here:

MAGA and OVO.

And I really want you to think about the traits these cults have….

1) It starts with a leader (45 and Aubrey), who’s charismatic in the spotlight, but when you bust them down, they’re not very good at the ESSENCE of their craft, just really good at entertaining people.

2) They have legions of fans that have become EXTREMELY delusional at the perception of their hero.

3) A “challenger” (or two) has come to knock them off their throne, and even tho the leader was THOROUGHLY defeated, the cult has steadily denied it, or simply have rejected taking the loss.

4) Said cult has vowed retaliation to everyone else that has gone against them, trying to get the rest of the world to turn on their opps.

5) All the while, said leader has learned NOTHING from their initial defeats, and has tried again to re-assume their throne, using the same tactics that sunk them the first time. And why would they? They have mainstream media pundits (NewsMax/Fux News/DJ Akademiks) actually backing their foolishness and enabling their followers.

6) In their “rebellion” against our established culture, their inability to cope with their leader’s defeat has resulted in them willing to burn the entire culture down just to declare their leader King of the Ashes.

Shit is just…..nuts.

Last edited:

MAGA and OVO.

1) It starts with a leader (45 and Aubrey), who’s charismatic in the spotlight, but when you bust them down, they’re not very good at the ESSENCE of their craft, just really good at entertaining people.

2) They have legions of fans that have become EXTREMELY delusional at the perception of their hero.

3) A “challenger” (or two) has come to knock them off their throne, and even tho the leader was THOROUGHLY defeated, the cult has steadily denied it, or simply have rejected taking the loss.

4) Said cult has vowed retaliation to everyone else that has gone against them, trying to get the rest of the world to turn on their opps.

5) All the while, said leader has learned NOTHING from their initial defeats, and has tried again to re-assume their throne, using the same tactics that sunk them the first time. And why would they? They have mainstream media pundits (NewsMax/Fux News/DJ Akademiks) actually backing their foolishness and enabling their followers.

6) In their “rebellion” against our establish culture, their inability to cope with their leader’s defeat has resulted in them willing to burn the entire culture down just to declare their leader King of the Ashes.

Shit is just…..nuts.

let-him-cook-meme-.jpg

MAGA and OVO.

6) In their “rebellion” against our established culture, their inability to cope with their leader’s defeat has resulted in them willing to burn the entire culture down just to declare their leader King of the Ashes.

Shit is just…..nuts.

Bruh can you fucking relax. OVO is not a cult they don’t cancel anybody you keep bringing them up

I liked the song, but yea J Cole should be barred from gun analogies, metaphors and any other bars associated lol. Also… Cole better hope someone don’t come for his neck and try to battle him for real cuz the ammunition is there.

Bruh can you fucking relax. OVO is not a cult they don’t cancel anybody you keep bringing them up
Off their sack. Find Ak on Twitter/X. They’ve been trying to cancel Kenny since Labor Day.

They’ve even gone as far as to say “Not Like Us” is anti-semiotic.

The fuck you call this:

And this:

Last edited:
Also, can we stop lumping their music together in this thread?

I'd never come in here if it wasn't for the new music being posted.

I like all 3 rappers music but at this point this thread is like having a concert with all 3 knowing half the crowd isn't going to like the music regardless of what's said

I liked the song, but yea J Cole should be barred from gun analogies, metaphors and any other bars associated lol. Also… Cole better hope someone don’t come for his neck and try to battle him for real cuz the ammunition is there.

They saying Ab-Soul is throwing shots at Cole in his new track

If Cole really wants to prove himself in a rap battle minus the drama theres the opportunity

Probably wont happen but man thats a battle I‘d love to see

Back