Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Port Antonio"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
I definitely don't see where folks are getting Cole apologized to Drake. Those bars towards Drake honestly sound like a response to that random rant Drake had the other day about not having any real friends.

I do wonder though with Cole saying that how he feels about Kendrick saying Drake did Cole foul on Not Like Us though.

Drake the only one worried about chart placement tho. But I won't act like the apology didn't do damage.
Facts that apology did major damage, his shit just ain’t believable anymore, nobody wanna hear someone talking on records that folded when it was war time. You suppose to be the greatest .. but I feel like a lot of people just like “whatever” with Cole after all that.

I think it's wild that people keep assuming that no one was gonna die potentially from this shit and it was "only gonna be on wax".

Like with this current state of society and these MAGA clowns y'all really expected nothing to potentially happened? Especially when there was real shots from XO and OVO that was flamed from rap disses?

I can't blame Cole for being concerned that niggas could actually die from rap beef especially with the history and dumb ass stans or crashouts that be taking shit waaaay too far.

"NoThinG wasNt goNnA hapPen, it's JuSt raP oN wAx"

Like y'all REALLY think that shit?? Haven't we learn from our history that it doesn't if you street or not it's them dumb ass people around you that does wild shit?

Rick Ross literally got attacked d in Toronto because dudes had hometown pride and we laughed it off, but do y'all realize how that shit could have went left quick and dude could have got killed from someone trying to "stand up for the 6ix"?

Smh Hip Hop has a history of dumbass people taking it too far, enough with the "nothing would have happened, he just scared" shit.

Cole was rappin rappin but I'm never listening to that song again. I ain't tryna hear that "I'll whoop every nigga in here" raps from a nigga that sat down when another nigga stood up saying "whoop me" and you apologizing to drake like he ain't been throwing shots at you at every opportunity since you backed out. weak sauce

Straight Rodeny King "can't we all just get along" raps.

I took it as him saying both of them were playing them bot games not just Kendrick

The funny shit about people consistently saying this is we know EXACTLY what bot posts look like.

Have we really seen an equivalent number of bots on both sides? I've seen moronic stans on both sides but I've only seen consistent bots from one side and they haven't been of the TDE/PG Lang variety.

Straight Rodeny King "can't we all just get along" raps.

The funny shit about people consistently saying this is we know EXACTLY what bot posts look like.

Have we really seen an equivalent number of bots on both sides? I've seen moronic stans on both sides but I've only seen consistent bots from one side and they haven't been of the TDE/PG Lang variety.

When they're talking bots I think they're also referencing the streaming and YouTube numbers. The likes and dislikes on the videos that were released were insane. And it's not outside the realm of possibilities that bots were used to boost those like and dislike numbers

Facts that apology did major damage, his shit just ain’t believable anymore, nobody wanna hear someone talking on records that folded when it was war time. You suppose to be the greatest .. but I feel like a lot of people just like “whatever” with Cole after all that.

And that’s my issue at the moment. Cole raps his ass off and all his verses for the last 2 years or so have been on some “I dare a nigga to challenge me, I’m the illest nigga right now” shit, which he should do and all….but it falls flat when he was challenged, accepted the challenge and then quickly recanted his statements.

And then he went back to the same “I’m the illest nigga” shit? Nah man. It’s time for you to make some reflective raps for a lil bit.

Port Antonio is dope for that. I just dont want to hear this nigga talk about being that nigga for a lil bit.

When they're talking bots I think they're also referencing the streaming and YouTube numbers. The likes and dislikes on the videos that were released were insane. And it's not outside the realm of possibilities that bots were used to boost those like and dislike numbers

Ironic of them to hang hats on bot allegations that can only be presumed and not verified while ignoring the ones directly in front of us daily on socials.

They've been trying to convince us since May that Drake somehow won in reality because he had the best song of the lot. Those like to dislike numbers made no difference in anything that went on during the peak of the beef. They tried telling us the weekly numbers were botted too when I don't think we've heard an actual rap song since the pandemic played as consistently and in every possible setting the way we heard Not Like Us. Bot talk is a narrative flip that has been mainly perpetuated by actual OVO bots lol

I think it's wild that people keep assuming that no one was gonna die potentially from this shit and it was "only gonna be on wax".

Like with this current state of society and these MAGA clowns y'all really expected nothing to potentially happened? Especially when there was real shots from XO and OVO that was flamed from rap disses?

I can't blame Cole for being concerned that niggas could actually die from rap beef especially with the history and dumb ass stans or crashouts that be taking shit waaaay too far.

Like y'all REALLY think that shit?? Haven't we learn from our history that it doesn't if you street or not it's them dumb ass people around you that does wild shit?

Rick Ross literally got attacked d in Toronto because dudes had hometown pride and we laughed it off, but do y'all realize how that shit could have went left quick and dude could have got killed from someone trying to "stand up for the 6ix"?

Smh Hip Hop has a history of dumbass people taking it too far, enough with the "nothing would have happened, he just scared" shit.
The Ross shit happened in Vancouver but I agree 100%.

Niggas like @Elzo69Renaissance couldnt wait for there to be violence.

“Drake, here's how they gon' come at you
With silly rap feuds, tryin' to distract you
In disguise, in the form of a favor”

Looking back, Drake and Cole responding to “Like That” was the favor. They both should’ve laughed at Kendrick and kept it moving. And let that nigga struggle for chart placement with his Lee Daniels raps.

All well. Somebody needs to drop an album.

“Drake, here's how they gon' come at you
With silly rap feuds, tryin' to distract you
In disguise, in the form of a favor”

Looking back, Drake and Cole responding to “Like That” was the favor. They both should’ve laughed at Kendrick and kept it moving. And let that nigga struggle for chart placement with his Lee Daniels raps.

All well. Somebody needs to drop an album.
Drake thought he had the kill switch hence why he was so thirsty to get into it

Back