Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Port Antonio"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sitting Back waiting
He did want to drop an album around Fall / Winter

Seems like he will still do so
Maybe another single next month

This was a great display of lyricism as always from Cole, but there's glaring wholes in his perspective on this track.

Saying he would've won the battle is crazy and then following it up with implying that Kendrick used bots to sway the public..... it's dismissing the masterclass Dot put on.

Great track, but I see why he's getting killed online.

I took it as him saying both of them were playing them bot games not just Kendrick

I took it as him saying both of them were playing them bot games not just Kendrick
giphy.webp

“Cole losing sleep on this, it ain’t me” aged perfectly.

Damn, my guy. Drop the The Fall Off, diss Kendrick directly or just STFU

IMG_8683.gif

Only other nigga that tarnished his image in my eyes more wit’ tha stunt they pulled wit’ a mic in their face and them doin’ summin’ other than rappin’ into it was Isaiah Rashad…pause

lol damn..niggas really aint never gonna forgive Cole huh? he apologized to Kendrick AND Drake when he aint even really say shit to apologize for 🤣

I'll be listening when the album drops regardless 🤷🏽‍♂️
Not to be too long-winded, but when singers are given an opportunity to actually make it into the industry? They show off how talented they are based on their ability to sing. So someone like Maxwell, who’s probably one of my favorite singers of all time, had a plethora of great songs unsee his belt. Then Robert gives him Fortunate, and it’s probably his best song. He had the humility enough to embrace that R&B, or any type of singing, usually asks and demand you to show off your vocal abilities, regards of who wrote the song.

When it comes to these different groups and bands where they’re dealing with LIVE instrumentation, it’s all about how good you are when it comes to playing the drums or the bass, so on and so forth. So to me with rap, you not writing your own rhymes, can still make you entertaining, but I want you to actually come up with your rhymes because you don’t sing. You don’t play instruments. You are the instrument because you’re supposed to bring it all to the table from charisma to voice. So when I hear Jermaine on different tracks over the year since 2009, to me you’re not supposed to fold when someone like Kendrick goes at you. It’s like a boxer that has a lot of talent, but would rather fight tomato cans and no hopers as opposed to facing the legitimate great boxer of his era or one of.

Yeah Cole still can rap but them lyrics lost they bite for me

All this “I’m the best out” talk and when the opportunity presented itself you folded

I can’t take him serious but I’ll still enjoy a verse from him
The thing is the shit was dying down ….he could have just kept dropping his fire features and we all would have moved on eventually

He couldn’t help but bring it back up I think bro is trolling us

Back