Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.

Man Jay-Z has always done stuff like this haha. He played Sean Paul at VMAs, Cam'ron/Dipset, LL, DMX and Redman when he was CEO of Defjam, Beanie Sigel, Dame Dash and Biggs, 50 Cent, etc. It's a lot of people over the years he did similar shit to.

I think he doing this to YMCMB to undermine them and get them against each other because I believe that Kendrick will offer Wayne an appearance and put him in a difficult position. It could be 20 years before the Super Bowl come back to Louisiana. Who bigger than Wayne to headline? He could've gotten Drake, Nicki, Hot Boyz and Big Tymers Reunion, Boosie, Spitta, No Limit and Master P, etc. Jay-Z wack for this. He know what he doing.

Why niggas be lying about this

271993"Heal the World" featuring Michael Jackson
281994"Rockin Country Sunday" featuring Clint Black, Tanya Tucker, Travis Tritt, Wynonna and Naomi Judd
291995"Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye" featuring Tony Bennett, Patti LaBelle, Arturo Sandoval and Miami Sound Machine
301996Diana Ross
311997"Blues Brothers Bash" featuring Dan Aykroyd, John Goodman, James Belushi, James Brown and ZZ Top
321998"A Tribute to Motown's 40th Anniversary" including Boyz II Men, Smokey Robinson, Queen Latifah, Martha Reeves and The Temptations
331999"Celebration of Soul, Salsa and Swing" featuring Stevie Wonder, Gloria Estefan, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy and Savion Glover
342000"A Tapestry of Nations" featuring Phil Collins, Christina Aguilera, Enrique Iglesias, and Toni Braxton
352001"The Kings of Rock and Pop" featuring Aerosmith, *N'SYNC, Britney Spears, Mary J. Blige and Nelly
362002U2
372003Shania Twain, No Doubt and Sting
382004Janet Jackson, Kid Rock, P. Diddy, Nelly and Justin Timberlake
392005Paul McCartney
402006The Rolling Stones
412007Prince
422008Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
432009Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band
442010The Who
452011The Black Eyed Peas, Usher and Slash
462012Madonna with guests Cee Lo Green, LMFAO, M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj
472013Beyonce with guests Destiny's Child
482014Bruno Mars with guests Red Hot Chili Peppers
492015Katy Perry with guests Missy Elliott and Lenny Kravitz
502016Coldplay with guests Beyonce and Bruno Mars
512017Lady Gaga
522018Justin Timberlake
532019Maroon 5 with guests Travis Scott and Big Boi
542020Jennifer Lopez and Shakira

That’s a lot of white bands mixed in

Based on your presentation of that SB halftime list, I think you have issues confusing the minority with the majority. For every Drake and Kendrick in the MAINSTREAM, there's like 5 NBA YoungBoys in the MAINSTREAM polluting the airwaves with music promoting self destructive behavior. We over tryna dry the tears of ppl crying over a gangbanging drug addict getting snubbed for a SB performance. We just lost Rich Homie Quan to the shit 70% of these rappers in the MAINSTREAM rap about, and he's one of the forefathers of this generation. I can tell you from personal experience there was a focused united front to silence traditional New York rap and replace it with the drill music you hear today. I personally got nothing but Griselda and Roc Marciano on my feed, but I'm not gonna sit here and pretend there hasn't been a surplus of negativity on the radio since the mid 90s at the latest. Shit don't gotta be Public Enemy, but I wanna look up one day and see rappers from my generation and after make it past 60.

Aren’t Griselda also street rappers who rap about the same negative shit. Drugs and violence and I get they do it in the old east coast style but it’s still the same shit. Drill is just another version for f popular violent rap which has been around over 30 years

Back