Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
you want more club slaps? We dont have enough of those?

Im all for a good mix of different messages in hip hop

View attachment 1379549

Yes more club slaps, for every club slap, it’s a 1000s rappity rap niggas with dope messages THAT NIGGAS DONT SUPPORT. Through every bullshit era of hip-hop, it’s always been dope music with deeper meaning if niggas want it. The thing is niggas don’t want that and always wanna blame the artists for making the music that niggas do want. It’s the people.

Hip-hop is what you make it. Focus on your experience, and do what’s best for you. I hate the over righteousness. Niggas need to better parents or have abortions. Hip-Hop should not be raising you. Its entertainment. Niggas gotta how to compartmentalize it. I wish Jay-Z still rap about selling drugs.

Last edited:
Yes more club slaps, for every club slap, it’s a 1000s rappity rap niggas with dope messages THAT NIGGAS DONT SUPPORT. Through every bullshit era of hip-hop, it’s always been dope music with deeper meaning if niggas want it. The thing is niggas don’t want that and always wanna blame the artists for making the music that niggas do want. It’s the people.

You be in the clubs like that regularly these days? 🧐🤔

You be in the clubs like that regularly these days? 🧐🤔

It’s not about the clubs. I’m not into policing what music niggas make and what music niggas listen to. Kendrick hasn’t shine his light on no artists to bring the balance he fucking crying about. Nigga just aggy because it’s somebody in the cultural that niggas like more.

And that’s all you got out of that? SMH

It’s not about the clubs. I’m not into policing what music niggas make and what music niggas listen to. Kendrick hasn’t shine his light on no artists to bring the balance he fucking crying about. Nigga just aggy because it’s somebody in the cultural that niggas like more.

then...

treyreloaded-joe-budden.gif

shut the fuck up about Kendrick making club slaps in 2024.

I'll be honest I dont even know what point ur tryna make at this point

then...

View attachment 1379561

shut the fuck up about Kendrick making club slaps in 2024.

I'll be honest I dont even know what point ur tryna make at this point

SMH, don’t try to lol reactions out of this. It’s diversity in hip-hop. Fuck what Kendrick is selling. Let the party continue. Stop with the over righteousness. Tell Kendrick to go grab Rapsody and make a slap, that’s balanced. Or go cry on Slauson ave and hand out fruit of Islam pamphlets nigga.

SMH, don’t try to lol reactions out of this. It’s diversity in hip-hop. Fuck what Kendrick is selling. Let the party continue.

it aint enough IMO. Nowhere near.

Its mostly club/party, opps, braggadocios, scammy blah blah blah in the mainstream.

So im not mad if someone thats charting has something else to say aside from the standard shit we typically get day in and day out in the mainstream

it aint enough IMO. Nowhere near.

Its mostly club/party, opps, braggadocios, scammy blah blah blah in the mainstream.

So im not mad if someone thats charting has something else to say aside from the standard shit we typically get day in and day out in the mainstream

It’s a million niggas in your phone. Fuck outta here. What you want “Fight the Power 2024” to hit number one on billboard?

lol now you making shit up. I simply like a good/healthy mix of messages in hip hop(mainstream). Not sure why you so bothered by it.. but youll be aite

Again it’s a million niggas in your phone. Curate your experience. It’s not 2001. You talking complete bullshit. I just seen this board and everybody else on the internet shit on Big Sean for making a “MATURE” rap album. Get off Kendrick dick. Come up with your own thoughts. Sick of niggas

Again it’s a million niggas in your phone. Curate your experience. It’s not 2001. You talking complete bullshit. I just seen this board and everybody else on the internet shit on Big Sean for making a “MATURE” rap album. Get off Kendrick dick. Come up with your own thoughts. Sick of niggas

first... Big Sean is ASS. lol nah lemme chill.. His music aint for me.. I hate his flow and cadence.

And No shit we have access to a buncha voices and styles in hip hop that we can curate the shit that we personally wanna hear.

You notice how I keep saying mainstream though right? Theres a reason for that.. but good talk man. Seems like you arguing against points im not making just to get ya shit off. Do that with someone else fam ✌🏽

first... Big Sean is ASS. lol nah lemme chill.. His music aint for me.. I hate his flow and cadence.

And No shit we have access to a buncha voices and styles in hip hop that we can curate the shit that we personally wanna hear.

You notice how I keep saying mainstream though right? Theres a reason for that.. but good talk man. Seems like you arguing against points im not making just to get ya shit off. Do that with someone else fam ✌🏽

A good percentage of the 10 best rappers and 10 best selling rappers, talk about none of the bullshit niggas is fake crying about. Again you talking bullshit.

A good percentage of the 10 best rappers and 10 best selling rappers, talk about none of the bullshit niggas is fake crying about. Again you talking bullshit.
Based on your presentation of that SB halftime list, I think you have issues confusing the minority with the majority. For every Drake and Kendrick in the MAINSTREAM, there's like 5 NBA YoungBoys in the MAINSTREAM polluting the airwaves with music promoting self destructive behavior. We over tryna dry the tears of ppl crying over a gangbanging drug addict getting snubbed for a SB performance. We just lost Rich Homie Quan to the shit 70% of these rappers in the MAINSTREAM rap about, and he's one of the forefathers of this generation. I can tell you from personal experience there was a focused united front to silence traditional New York rap and replace it with the drill music you hear today. I personally got nothing but Griselda and Roc Marciano on my feed, but I'm not gonna sit here and pretend there hasn't been a surplus of negativity on the radio since the mid 90s at the latest. Shit don't gotta be Public Enemy, but I wanna look up one day and see rappers from my generation and after make it past 60.

Back