Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
I see no run of just old white bands since Mike did it 93 and before Jay took over.

Alright then.

First off you taking the statement as literal fact like we all don’t know Janet Jackson had a whole titty out in 2004 is comical. Secondly LOOK at this list. The majority of headlining acts are either white bands formed prior to the 1980’s & pop acts. Yes there’s an occasional sprinkle of Prince & Beyoncé as headliners. There’s some guests in there, but that’s it. So the fact that you decided to take it upon yourself to go on Wikipedia and copy & paste this shit like it was some revealing “gotcha” moment just makes you look corny.

Alright then.

First off you taking the statement as literal fact like we all don’t know Janet Jackson had a whole titty out in 2004 is comical. Secondly LOOK at this list. The majority of headlining acts are either white bands formed prior to the 1980’s & pop acts. Yes there’s an occasional sprinkle of Prince & Beyoncé as headliners. There’s some guests in there, but that’s it. So the fact that you decided to take it upon yourself to go on Wikipedia and copy & paste this shit like it was some revealing “gotcha” moment just makes you look corny.

Thank you for saying you was wrong.

Nevermind, the fact that after the Janet shit the Super Bowl halftime was legitimately white washed to the point where Prince performing in 2007 was not only a shock that he was even doing it, but the best performance ever by far.

…and they still followed that shit up with three consecutive “old white bands” lol.

Nevermind, the fact that after the Janet shit the Super Bowl halftime was legitimately white washed to the point where Prince performing in 2007 was not only a shock that he was even doing it, but the best performance ever by far.

…and they still followed that shit up with three consecutive “old white bands” lol.

He dropped that shit like it was the Soul Train lineup or something..... :lol10:

Of the 28 Halftime shows you posted, 7 had black acts the were headliners.

93, 96, 98, 04, 07, 11,& 13

28 halftime shows, only 10 was all white in that time frame.

Look at what Jay got niggas caring about. SMH. Either we watch or make a store run. Shit, I wish Hall & Oates wasn’t beefing.

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: GNS
28 halftime shows, only 10 was all white in that time frame.

Look at what Jay got niggas caring about. SMH. Either we watch or make a store run. Shit, I wish Hall & Oates wasn’t beefing.

It ain’t my fault you wanted to be an investigative journalist for five minutes & Google that shit. You saw that whole list and got excited when I was referring to a very specific time frame, but then there you go…

1726522415422.gif

I bet when you found out wrestling was fake you screamed that shit on the hilltops.

It ain’t my fault you wanted to be an investigative journalist for five minutes & Google that shit. You saw that whole list and got excited when I was referring to a very specific time frame, but then there you go…

View attachment 1379516

I bet when you found out wrestling was fake you screamed that shit on the hilltops.

Nigga you gave no time frame. You made a statement like it was fact. I proved it wasn’t and here we are. Don’t be a sore loser doggy.

Nigga you gave no time frame. You made a statement like it was fact. I proved it wasn’t and here we are. Don’t be a sore loser doggy.

Did I say every act that performed in the halftime show was all white bands? Cuz I don’t recall that at all.

Nevermind the fact that the “when” in my sentence conveys a period of time. Work on your reading comprehension.

Ehhh... Personally I think since Jay took over the halftime performance logistics with ROCNation his influences in choosing the performing acts are greater than people think

I think that whole talk about the city choosing the acts are bogus and just political correctness

LOL I called it ...

Reactions: GNS
Back