Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nah, Magic 1 was dope. The rest, reggie pack.

Still in my top 5. It's ok to say your favorite rapper dropped mid/trash @ abw

I gotta agree with this. I like Nas, but the whole King's Disease series is overrated to me. I really tried to like them, but they just bored me. I mess with the Magic series a little more, but the first one was the only one I think was a really good album.

nope-brennan-huff.gif

Based on your presentation of that SB halftime list, I think you have issues confusing the minority with the majority. For every Drake and Kendrick in the MAINSTREAM, there's like 5 NBA YoungBoys in the MAINSTREAM polluting the airwaves with music promoting self destructive behavior. We over tryna dry the tears of ppl crying over a gangbanging drug addict getting snubbed for a SB performance. We just lost Rich Homie Quan to the shit 70% of these rappers in the MAINSTREAM rap about, and he's one of the forefathers of this generation. I can tell you from personal experience there was a focused united front to silence traditional New York rap and replace it with the drill music you hear today. I personally got nothing but Griselda and Roc Marciano on my feed, but I'm not gonna sit here and pretend there hasn't been a surplus of negativity on the radio since the mid 90s at the latest. Shit don't gotta be Public Enemy, but I wanna look up one day and see rappers from my generation and after make it past 60.

what’s wrong you niggas

1. Again between Mike and Jay running the halftime show. Of 28 shows. Only 10 was all white. That’s a 65/35 split.

2. Music is a choice in 2024. You type in what you listen to. NBA Young Boy is not polluting airwaves. It’s just shitty parenting. Shitty upbringings. Shitty households. Parent ya kids. Stop blaming hip-hop for these shitty kids.

3. Rich Homie Quan died cause he was a drug addict. Where’s the accountability? You wanna blame hip-hop on it but bump Griselda.

4. Niggas keep claiming they want balance but I remember niggas shitting on Cole for rapping about losing his virginity and folding clothes. And now that nigga doesn’t drop a verse without a gun metaphor.

SMH. Herbs.

I gotta agree with this. I like Nas, but the whole King's Disease series is overrated to me. I really tried to like them, but they just bored me. I mess with the Magic series a little more, but the first one was the only one I think was a really good album.
If you're really a fan, you should be more honest about their projects.

Being honest about Nastradamus gave us Stillmatic..

Being honest about BP2 gave us The Black Album..

etc

Celebrating a 6 pack of mid is crazy

Remember…..

IMG_2534.gif

This is the same ABW that thinks Carter 5 was a great album and that Jeezy and Future got classic hip-hop albums.

Overrated is fair

Saying it's wack is wild

I would take all 6 projects over most of the shit that's been released since

Shiiiiiiitttttttt……but aye you might feel that way.
I guess it really depends on what criteria you use to determine a classic and (not saying this applies to you) if you think classic albums have to sound like shit from 98 then most things that have been released since then won't ever be a classic to you

Back