Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
In this case, no. For one, a lot of the ppl that are saying this are sounding like disgruntled fans that didn't get what they want... I don't trust them to break down bars correctly. I would understand if this was a lyrical competition and it was gonna lead up to either a face to face battle or a same day album drop and Cole backed out at the last minute. Cole opted out of that beef because he knew what it was gonna turn into, and it wasn't something he nor anyone not ready to get their jaw broke should be invested in. Meanwhile, he's still killing features and ppl are still anticipating The Fall Off. He just did a song with DAYLYT... who is he ducking? He could still brag about being lyrically superior... if anything, in my eyes he gets more bragging rights because he didn't have to stoop to such filth. Y'all niggas dead ass got lit to pedophile bars this summer.

What it turned into between Kendrick and Drake doesn't mean that's what it would've been between Cole and Kendrick. Kendrick called this nigga out on Like That and Euphoria and Cole...apologized. I'm a Cole fan. His EP is probably my 3rd favorite project this year. But I could completely understand why somebody would see him backing down from what he could've made a lyrical battle, I'm one of the few people who apparently liked 7 Minute Drill, and not wanna hear him talk about being the best when he backed down from a chance to prove it.

I'm getting sick of this narrative. Drake vs Kendrick wasn't competition, it was personal. Niggas was calling each other pedophiles, domestic abusers, talking about each other's families, leaking fake info, banning niggas from entire countries... all that shit is a prerequisite to getting your loved one clapped on the way to the store. Cole did the right thing to stay out that shit, give a fuck how he did it. Cole rap better than both them niggas anyway... and that's not even me saying that. If Kendrick don't drop a certified classic propped up by stellar production and a cohesive theme, y'all don't care. Y'all done hyped up every single J. Cole project that came out... hell, up until this beef y'all was treating The Fall Off like Illmatic 2.

...head ass niggas.

Nah you can't say the beef too personal and you recant your diss then jump on features with all my opps. Cole on some real snake shit.

Reactions: GNS
What it turned into between Kendrick and Drake doesn't mean that's what it would've been between Cole and Kendrick. Kendrick called this nigga out on Like That and Euphoria and Cole...apologized. I'm a Cole fan. His EP is probably my 3rd favorite project this year. But I could completely understand why somebody would see him backing down from what he could've made a lyrical battle, I'm one of the few people who apparently liked 7 Minute Drill, and not wanna hear him talk about being the best when he backed down from a chance to prove it.
Good point. IIRC, Schoolboy Q called Cole and warned him about what was happening. Again, I wouldn't have dropped out but I would've made sure the coast was clear which clearly it wasn't. To my understanding Cole felt like Kendrick had different intentions and didn't wanna add on to the negativity. I haven't listened to anything outside of the Cole/Drake joint more than once so I can't give an accurate timeline of who dissed who first. Either way it's not fair to judge this beef on rap skill alone. Cole can still talk his shit, he's doing the best work out of all of them post beef anyway.

Nah you can't say the beef too personal and you recant your diss then jump on features with all my opps. Cole on some real snake shit.
And this is why I say industry rap niggas is soft. Who cares who I do a track with if you not gonna do shit to them in real life.

Lmao. So you need these niggas to harm eachother?
Absofuckinlutely. Fuck I look like letting a nigga call me a pedo and a DAer, pulling up at the Grammys and not slapping him in front of his bitch. Either that or set up a battle, or just apologize like J. Cole did. Niggas let rap forget that they're human and there's other ppl in the world that ain't playing that industry shit. Let me reiterate...

I'll take this serious when someone gets robbed at the BET Awards.

Last edited:
@TTBF , what do you think would happen in real life if someone called another person a pedophile or domestic abuser and started talking to their family like they knew them? Not everyone is on stupid ass industry rap time, with all due respect.

Back