Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
If this is true, drakes is a hoe ass nigga!

If you were Drake, you'd sit back and let it play out however they (pgLang) want to call you a pedo and shit?

A whole choreographic display of niggas in army fatigues and shit, pop-locking to 'Not Like Us' with all kinds of amber alert lights flashing about LOL.

Kendrick is really an agent of the Devil when he's upset. He'll fuck around and book a bunch of live caged owls during that moment too.

FUCK THAT!

I am sending all kinds of legal documents and I am sending the nigga Kendrick an audio on WhatsApp to confirm it was me. FOH!

If you were Drake, you'd sit back and let it play out however they (pgLang) want to call you a pedo and shit?

A whole choreographic display of niggas in army fatigues and shit, pop-locking to 'Not Like Us' with all kinds of amber alert lights flashing about LOL.

Kendrick is really an agent of the Devil when he's upset. He'll fuck around and book a bunch of live caged owls during that moment too.

FUCK THAT!

I am sending all kinds of legal documents and I am sending the nigga Kendrick an audio on WhatsApp to confirm it was me. FOH!
That’s basically snitching tho

Two different things.

Go ahead and diss.

But doesn't mean I have to like it. And I will do anything to ensure you DO NOT get to perform on a mega platform such as the Superbowl.

I wouldn't wrong Kendrick and his team were to be up in arms if the tables turned and Drake beat him to the punch with Family Matters being a mega-hit and he got booked to perform at the World Cup in 2026. You are not about to have the world sing 'drop drop drop' and that I beat my bm/fiance 😂

I initially didn't think they'd allow Not Like Us to even play during the performance because calling another man a pedo during the SB just doesn't seem possible lol

Though it'd likely break records for viewership and that's all they really care about. No idea if the FCC would fine them but they'd probably shrug off any complaints because of the numbers

I initially didn't think they'd allow Not Like Us to even play during the performance because calling another man a pedo during the SB just doesn't seem possible lol

Though it'd likely break records for viewership and that's all they really care about. No idea if the FCC would fine them but they'd probably shrug off any complaints because of the numbers
That would only justify the lawsuit.

If Kendrick performs it after him and I'm sure the NFL get the cease and desist the NFL will have to pay. They don't want to do that just because these niggas are beefing.

Not sure why Kendrick would want his shining moment to be about another nigga tho. Song gonna get motion for another month then what?

That would only justify the lawsuit.

If Kendrick performs it after him and I'm sure the NFL get the cease and desist the NFL will have to pay. They don't want to do that just because these niggas are beefing.

Not sure why Kendrick would want his shining moment to be about another nigga tho. Song gonna get motion for another month then what?
Well we don't even know if the cease and desist is even real

I mean it's been 4 months and it's still charting

Ain’t no cease and desist that story started on Mediatakeout then IG

Wack just a clout chaser who wants to feel like he in the middle of everything

Why that big head nigga DJ Hed not talking bout it but Wack is

Back