Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
I dont see why people would expect him to perform any of these songs aside from Not Like Us.

Alright
DNA
Madd City
Swimming Pools
I

Whatever guest spot tracks

I think if people are expecting this to be some "I Declare War on Drake" bit they are setting themselves up

Because a good number of "new" Kendrick fans and people who claim to support him are doing so under the guise of hating Drake. Kendrick got 15 years worth of songs without even touching the diss tracks but alot of his most recent success has been boiled down to this beef which is fucked uo tbh

Chi is right

hit-send-tokyojns.gif

Lol whole rap scene behind Wayne but we crying. Boo hoo then. Maybe if Nas comes out and says something it will convert these fools
all of Wayne's friends are not the whole rap scene but you know what they can compromise. Kenny can go grab another drug induced bum like Future and maybe yall will be aight. Least Future been musically relevant the last decade.

all of Wayne's friends are not the whole rap scene but you know what they can compromise. Kenny can go grab another drug induced bum like Future and maybe yall will be aight. Least Future been musically relevant the last decade.
Always an excuse...them hater shades blocking the light.

lol yall dont gotta shit on wayne to big up kendrick.

The choice has been made tho.. all this complaining aint gon make them change they minds. Enjoy the game and show next year
Bingo

Tho I still have hope with Kenny being a Wayne stan

Back