Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
It would be too insulting for Wayne to do a pre-Super Bowl show outside the dome, right? Lol

I don't know the logistics of the area around the dome

It would be too insulting for Wayne to do a pre-Super Bowl show outside the dome, right? Lol

I don't know the logistics of the area around the dome
Champion square would be that spot but it's way too small to accompany the fans that would be there

This nigga Kendrick is the super villian in a hip hop movie. Diabolical shyt...

- Drop diss about 40mins after Drake drops his
- Drops ANOTHER diss that becomes the summer/HBCU anthem
- Does a whole concert on Juneteenth
- Starts the concert off wit one of his disses where the crowd repeats every single word
- Closes the concert wit said summer/HBCU anthem and runs it back 6 consecutive times
- Makes a video of said summer/HBCU anthem

Now this diabolical muthafucca will be the performer for this year's SB??? NIG-GA!! Could you imagine the THOUSANDS of fans in that stadium yelling out "O-V-HOE"?? LOL
Agreed, Kendrick has checkmated now for real. His sales (Diss song against Drake) will only break more records now that he gets to perform for the mainstream

I know you don't like Wayne which you let everybody know 100 times. We get it.

But Wayne a GOAT who deserves to be there too if possible. Go make a waffle or something if he comes out.

Yeah yeah yeah.... Enough of this crab shit man Kendrick dont gotta co-headline just to appease a fraction of people.

Go tell that nigga go sober up, make music niggas care about on a large scale, craft some hits and be better than his clones that people support more than him these days... then you go out and support the music and pray he gets picked in 2 years.

Go tell that nigga go sober up, make music niggas care about on a large scale, craft some hits and be better than his clones that people support more than him these days... then you go out and support the music and pray he gets picked in 2 years.

Hate Hate Hate

If Dre didn't do the Superbowl last year it would of helped Kenny out alot to bring out Dre and Snoop as guest for a bigger moment.

I just don't see Kenny making the impact out there folks think is going to happen tho I could be wrong if he got something up his sleeve.

I just don't think Kenny catalog alone caters to a majority of Superbowl type crowd/fan base. I can see fans in the crowd trying to figure out some of these songs as they go. And I love Kendrick.

And if folks in it because they think Euphoria, Meet The Grahams, and JLU(outside the chorus) are going to be a big part of it.....your going to be disappointed asf. NFL about to make sure that shit is regulated.

At the end I'm happy for Kenny regardless but he ain't the typical popular artist they go with for the halftime show so it will be interesting to see how this is received or if folks will know these songs like that outside the hip hop fans.

NFL is not gonna block Not Like Us from playing. That is why he is there lol

That song plays on mainstream radio in between Taylor Swift and Arianna Grande songs no issue

NFL is not gonna block Just Like Us from playing. That is why he is there lol

That song plays on mainstream radio in between Taylor Swift and Arianna Grande songs no issue
So you think with the amount of eyes on that type of show and sponsors he is going to perform the pedo verse and 69 shit lol fuck no.

It would be hilarious but it's not happening. Played on the radio and performing at one of the biggest show in America is 2 different things.

Hate Hate Hate
Its "Hate" when yall cant come up with any other reason as to why Wayne is "deserving" other than he's from the host city. Which numerous people have already said means nothing.

200w.gif

So you think with the amount of eyes on that type of show and sponsors he is going to perform the pedo verse and 69 shit lol fuck no.

It would be hilarious but it's not happening. Played on the radio and performing at one of the biggest show in America is 2 different things.

Shiiiiiiiiieeeettt...da hell you think. NFL is in the bidness of makin money. Money from tv ratings. Game tickets. Sponsors. Wherever they can get their greedy hands on.

Best believe...Not Like Us WILL be performed.

Back