Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
And if folks in it because they think Euphoria, Meet The Grahams, and JLU(outside the chorus) are going to be a big part of it.....your going to be disappointed asf. NFL about to make sure that shit is regulated.

At the end I'm happy for Kenny regardless but he ain't the typical popular artist they go with for the halftime show so it will be interesting to see how this is received or if folks will know these songs like that outside the hip hop fans.

Yeah I wanna see Kendrick perform but his stans once again taking it too far. Thinking the entire performance is gonna be one long Drake diss and shitting on Wayne catalogue like he dont got 3 decades worth of material is doing too much.

Its "Hate" when yall cant come up with any other reason as to why Wayne is "deserving" other than he's from the host city. Which numerous people have already said means nothing.

200w.gif
He is also one of hip hops biggest artist in the past 15 years and has huge hits all around that diverse crowds would know and has other big artist in his corner to bring out that were/are just as big in his bag for that type of show.thats your reason your looking for.

You dont like Wayne like you let us know 1000 times for some odd reason, your too biased here saying dumb shit to see why folks are behind it. I know ow you better then that but you just hating at this point.

Last edited:
Shiiiiiiiiieeeettt...da hell you think. NFL is in the bidness of makin money. Money from tv ratings. Game tickets. Sponsors. Wherever they can get their greedy hands on.

Best believe...Not Like Us WILL be performed.
Yeah for 30 seconds then que money trees. Too many people's eyes on that show to do pedo talk and 69 God run for your life. Lol the thought of it is WILD

If Kenny gets away with it I'll be entertained but I know realistically this won't go over well.

Last edited:
Yeah for 30 seconds then que money trees. Too many people's eyes on that show to do pedo talk and 69 God run for your life. Lol the thought of it is WILD

If Kenny gets away with it I'll be entertained but I know realistically this won't go over well.

He'll do NLU but niggas gonna be disappointed if they expect him to do Euphoria, MTG or turn his SB performance into an "I hate Drake" show. Shit the nigga could barely perform Alright without having to edit it last time

Y'all in here crying bit going to be glued to the TV in February watching Kendrick. Lil Wayne not capable of performing anymore. @OGDirtyD you just saw that struggle appearance Wayne had at WrestleMania, why would anyone want to see 20 minutes of that bullshit

You think homie going to give the same performance to the Superbowl compared to a performace he gave a bunch of WWE fans who mostly consist of white fat nerds(you see the crowd). Most of them don't give af about rap.

He'll do NLU but niggas gonna be disappointed if they expect him to do Euphoria, MTG or turn his SB performance into an "I hate Drake" show. Shit the nigga could barely perform Alright without having to edit it last time
He will do NLU just not the spicy verses or we will get one long ass mute.

You think homie going to give the same performance to the Superbowl compared to a performace he gave a bunch of WWE fans who mostly consist of white fat nerds(you see the crowd).
Dude been drugged out for a decade, that's the exact performance I expect from him now

I dont see why people would expect him to perform any of these songs aside from Not Like Us.

Alright
DNA
Madd City
Swimming Pools
I

Whatever guest spot tracks

I think if people are expecting this to be some "I Declare War on Drake" bit they are setting themselves up

I think the concert he did back on Juneteenth (or his tour) is close to what you'll probably see SB.

Back