Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wayne responded to a question asking why he doesn't perform Mona Lisa

His response.. He doesn't remember the words or something like that. Probably breath control too cause rapping that in a booth vs on stage probably difficult af

And all of this is ok

Wayne responded to a question asking why he doesn't perform Mona Lisa

His response.. He doesn't remember the words or something like that. Probably breath control too cause rapping that in a booth vs on stage probably difficult af

And all of this is ok
Yeh man cause he's a legend! how dare he not be asked to perform?!? Matter fact he should have been asked to perform all by himself!!! Booty Hole Bars and How to Love would go hard with them stadium acoustics!!!!

Good to see legends backing Wayne up too. All that hate is for the birds mane.

I think Wayne has more appeal then Kenny for the mass crowd the superbowl brings in too but I'm still excited for Kendrick and the fact he cappin off the beef with a final foot to the head.

I think Cam n Mase may be talking about that Rubin dude who owns Fanatics…he’s a big Drake supporter and with tha recent issues between Drake n Wayne (that Cordae song and I saw summin bout Wayne wearing a Weekend medallion or some shit) it could be him blockin’…

Ionno or really care cuz I don’t wanna see Wayne perform anyway…just sayin’ it may not have been Jay they were referencing 🤷🏽‍♂️

Let’s go Dot 😂😂😂

Never was a huge wayne fan but having him there would kinda be like having dipset up there is rapper artist slider is 98/2

I think Cam n Mase may be talking about that Rubin dude who owns Fanatics…he’s a big Drake supporter and with tha recent issues between Drake n Wayne (that Cordae song and I saw summin bout Wayne wearing a Weekend medallion or some shit) it could be him blockin’…

Ionno or really care cuz I don’t wanna see Wayne perform anyway…just sayin’ it may not have been Jay they were referencing 🤷🏽‍♂️

Let’s go Dot 😂😂😂
It was obviously Jay, who was also at the Fanatics event

Kendrick is a better performer than Wayne. This is probably gonna be a top 5 hiphop moment.

But this is the first time Kendrick has received push back from the people during this run. He's been leaning on the cultural currency he has more than Drake, but he doesn't have more than Wayne.

Gonna be interesting to see how Dot and his team move through this.

People mentioning all he does is mumble now

There's like a whole damn sub genre of mumble rappers lol

And a lot of them are sadly successful lol

This nigga Kendrick is the super villian in a hip hop movie. Diabolical shyt...

- Drop diss about 40mins after Drake drops his
- Drops ANOTHER diss that becomes the summer/HBCU anthem
- Does a whole concert on Juneteenth
- Starts the concert off wit one of his disses where the crowd repeats every single word
- Closes the concert wit said summer/HBCU anthem and runs it back 6 consecutive times
- Makes a video of said summer/HBCU anthem

Now this diabolical muthafucca will be the performer for this year's SB??? NIG-GA!! Could you imagine the THOUSANDS of fans in that stadium yelling out "O-V-HOE"?? LOL

Last edited:
Ima go ahead and call it. I doubt Kendrick will be allowed to do the pedophile verse, he will probably switch it up as the Superbowl ain't about to play with nothing like that. Might do a 30 sec hook for NLU and 30 secs of Euphoria then move on to the his other hits.

I still think he should get Wayne to do it together as a coshow.

Back