Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
NFL doesn't give a single solitary fuck about any of you. And they never have. and they never will.

Lmao Lil Wayne deserves to pay for his tickets like everyone else as far they're concerned. NFL is not Wutang or Trick Daddy. They have never had some grand unified community ties to make any of you think they would give Wayne that show out of respect.

FOH y'all entirely too old to be drinking that kool-aid propaganda.

I'm still waiting for someone to answer why wasnt there any outrage back in 2013 or does Beyonce get a pass?

Wayne wasn't campaigning for a year leading up to the 2013 SB to do the halftime show.

2013 was before Hov took over and mainly white pop acts did the halftime show.

I know yall don't like Wayne, but yall can do better than this lol

And for the record, I'm not a Lil Wayne fan like that. But the truth is the truth. Y'all niggas can go argue with your aunties and shit or eat a dick, whichever you wish 🤷🏿‍♂️

Nigga was snubbed in his hometown. It is what it is.

Kendrick is one cold muthafucka and I respect it. Jay-Z is a petty and ruthless business man and shit's quite funny to me lol

And for the record, I'm not a Lil Wayne fan like that. But the truth is the truth. Y'all niggas can go argue with your aunties and shit or eat a dick, whichever you wish 🤷🏿‍♂️

Nigga was snubbed in his hometown. It is what it is.

Kendrick is one cold muthafucka and I respect it. Jay-Z is a petty and ruthless business man and shit's quite funny to me lol
How was he snubbed?

What y’all mad at? Y’all goat Jay made the call

Or are y’all saying KDot should have turned it down in deference to Lil Wayne?

I'm personally not mad. I respect the play, shit is pure gold and will talked about for years to come

However, I understand the uproar from fans and folks who are from Louisiana though. People should express how they feel, no?

Since when ABW niggas were appointed the emotional police for the internet? 😂

I'm personally not mad. I respect the play, shit is pure gold and will talked about for years to come

However, I understand the uproar from fans and folks who are from Louisiana though. People should express how they feel, no?

Since when ABW niggas were appointed the emotional police for the internet? 😂
You could have stopped when u answered the question lol

You could have stopped when u answered the question lol

1. I do what I want Brother ElzoSixtyNineRenaissance

2. The point I was making is perhaps people should understand why others may be upset with the move. You don't have to agree with them wanting Lil Wayne, but finding a place of understanding don't cost a thing either lol

1. I do what I want Brother ElzoSixtyNineRenaissance

2. The point I was making is perhaps people should understand why others may be upset with the move. You don't have to agree with them wanting Lil Wayne, but finding a place of understanding don't cost a thing either lol
They upset enough to boycott Jay Z and the NFL?

Back