Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
If im drake and could go back I'd leave the streamers out of it and drop on my own platforms

I'm not baiting kendrick into dropping and calling myself the demon knowin im not immediately ready with the next release

After push ups im not addressing nobody else but if I felt so compelled I'd do it on some spoken word at the end of hit em up shit

I'd hit Kendrick hard on the culture angle since that's the main topic. Sayin yea im a goofy Canadian nigga but I was able to do more for the culture than you ever could, put more ppl on than you have. He said some of it but he only had a couple lines for it. We shouda got a full track expounding on it or bare minimum a full verse or 2. flip the "dame made millions bigs made millions...beans would tell you if he wasn't in his feelings" and name the niggas coming at him now (if he must name them)

I like this and @God
No social media

Should’ve dropped Push Ups immediately on DSPs that Friday night.

Never drop Taylor Made

Immediately step on Euphoria with Buried Alive Part 2, flesh the song out more and paint Kendrick as hater that’s jealous and insecure.

Family Matters should’ve been 75% on Kendrick, the second verse I would’ve shot at everybody on TDE and PG Lang.

Should’ve sat with The Heart 6 longer, it’s plenty to attack Kendrick on. So many lines he could’ve flipped and used. Kodak carried his last album, flip the Thanos line, about your couldn’t live with your own failure, etc. Shoulve held the mirror up to the culture on some Oochie Wally or One Mic shit.

And I would’ve verbally threatened to kill that nigga and have him talking to PAC on Ancestral Plane if he kept talking that Pedo shit on records.

I feel like y’all coulda saved Drake from a serious L. Like both takes.

The whole “they not even Kendrick fans, they just hate Drake” conversation is funny… as if that means Drake didn’t take that L.

Yes… some people hate Drake. But he still lost. And that’s why they’re celebrating. It’s not complicated or some high level nuanced argument to say that people chose sides in this beef.

It's almost like people don't realize 2 different things can be true and discussed at the same time. Drake got his ass handed to him. Both fan bases also were incredibly annoying.

Lol y’all gonna look at me crazy I finally listened to all the tracks and even tho Drake ain’t got no daughter this shit was one sided as hell
I feel the same.
I think people labeling it the biggest battle because of the names involved and where they are in their careers but this was more a beat down.

It can be topped in the future if both cats are hitting more evenly with the disses

Never drop Taylor Made with the AI voices. Never mention Kendrick's lady. Actually respond to what Kendrick said and not rumor mill bullshit bars about dv while name dropping niggas who got dv charges
He also shoulda waited til he was close to bein off tour. Since Kendrick took 800 yrs to respond to FPS drake wasnt under any obligation to drop right away even with the 20v1 angle

He also shoulda waited til he was close to bein off tour. Since Kendrick took 800 yrs to respond to FPS drake wasnt under any obligation to drop right away even with the 20v1 angle

Honestly he coulda dropped like 3 tracks on Memorial Day weekend. When he dropped Family matters I thought it was going to be a gap. But nope.

I ran across the source by accident a couple of days ago. Never heard of this group until then.

Yeah that does sound like the sample…

My homeboy sent the beat to OVO back in 2017, and then he went back to his messages and they blocked him.
So we get that it’s a sample, but when you hear “Family Matters” and then his track, it’s the exact same production. Not a different production from the sample, they took his production.

My homeboy sent the beat to OVO back in 2017, and then he went back to his messages and they blocked him.
So we get that it’s a sample, but when you hear “Family Matters” and then his track, it’s the exact same production. Not a different production from the sample, they took his production.
He should sue

That sucks. Unfortunately if he didn't secure his exclusive rights there's little he can do, especially when it comes to sample clearance. A similar thing happened to my brother Canei Finch. Look up the credits to Live Your Life by T.I.. It says he and Just Blaze co-produced it, but he made that entire beat himself... wrote the hook and all that. Industry niggas will steal from you in a heartbeat.

That sucks. Unfortunately if he didn't secure his exclusive rights there's little he can do, especially when it comes to sample clearance. A similar thing happened to my brother Canei Finch. Look up the credits to Live Your Life by T.I.. It says he and Just Blaze co-produced it, but he made that entire beat himself... wrote the hook and all that. Industry niggas will steal from you in a heartbeat.
If he can prove that he provided the beat to them he might have a claim

The only push back would be that in intellectual property disputes 2 ppl can come up w the same idea at the same time

I feel the same.
I think people labeling it the biggest battle because of the names involved and where they are in their careers but this was more a beat down.

It can be topped in the future if both cats are hitting more evenly with the disses
It’s because of the anticipation,they’re level of notoriety,the social media hype,and the real time consecutive responses.

We used to have to wait until a clue or kay slay mixtape or a whole album or if you’re lucky a B Side to a radio single.

They can just drop and reply within hrs or minutes .

Back