Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
No social media

Should’ve dropped Push Ups immediately on DSPs that Friday night.

Never drop Taylor Made

Immediately step on Euphoria with Buried Alive Part 2, flush the song out more and paint Kendrick as hater and jealous.

Family Matters should’ve been 75% on Kendrick, the second verse I would’ve shot at everybody on TDE and PG Lang.

Should’ve sat with The Heart 6 longer, it’s plenty to attack Kendrick on. So many lines he could’ve flipped and used. Kodak carried his last album, flip the Thanos line, about your couldn’t live with your own failure, etc. Shoulve held the mirror up to the culture on some Oochie Wally or One Mic shit.

And I would’ve verbally threatened to kill that nigga and have him talking to PAC on Ancestral Plane if he kept talking that Pedo shit on records.
1c25d830-2248-4fdf-a1dd-b269973d63f9_text.gif

No social media

Should’ve dropped Push Ups immediately on DSPs that Friday night.

Never drop Taylor Made

Immediately step on Euphoria with Buried Alive Part 2, flush the song out more and paint Kendrick as hater and jealous.

Family Matters should’ve been 75% on Kendrick, the second verse I would’ve shot at everybody on TDE and PG Lang.

Should’ve sat with The Heart 6 longer, it’s plenty to attack Kendrick on. So many lines he could’ve flipped and used. Kodak carried his last album, flip the Thanos line, about your couldn’t live with your own failure, etc. Shoulve held the mirror up to the culture on some Oochie Wally or One Mic shit.

And I would’ve verbally threatened to kill that nigga and have him talking to PAC on Ancestral Plane if he kept talking that Pedo shit on records.
Flush the song or flesh out the song🤔

as if that means Drake didn’t take that L.
Nobody said that tho
Maybe mal that's it
It's accepted drake lost
People just didn't know Kendrick stans was on some beyhive/barbz shit

Shit was ridiculous

Nobody said that tho
Maybe mal that's it
It's accepted drake lost

Shit was ridiculous
Nah I think you putting the intense dislike for Drake and trying to put it under the banner of Kendrick stand.

Maybe Drake just puts that many peoples bullshit meter on red?

Nah couldn’t be that.

Has to be supreme Stan dry in favor for Kendrick.

Nobody said that tho
Maybe mal that's it
It's accepted drake lost

Shit was ridiculous

People not saying it outright, but it IS the only reason they bring up “Drake Haters”… to salve the burn of their guy getting roasted.

Because at the end of the day it’s irrelevant to the actual results of the battle. Stans don’t win rap beefs. the rappers ability to sway the opinions of the casuals about the opponent do.

Kendrick fans gon stay Kendrick fans regardless. Drake fans gon stay Drake fans regardless.

It’s the same as sports. Crying about “opposing teams fans” is just cope. They gon do what they supposed to.

People can hate Lakers fans all they want, but them six banners I got to see hung up got won on the court by the players. Be mad at your own teams for losing.

I know he not from Toronto but I seen other videos of Toronto turning on Drake after put the city on the map and repped when they had no one.. the bay wouldn't do that to E40 if he lost a battle
That respect is reserved for cats like k-Os, Saukrates and other underground legends from there. Apparently Drake got bad blood over there for blackballing other artists.

Nah I think you putting the intense dislike for Drake and trying to put it under the banner of Kendrick stand.

Maybe Drake just puts that many peoples bullshit meter on red?

Nah couldn’t be that.

Has to be supreme Stan dry in favor for Kendrick.

People not saying it outright, but it IS the only reason they bring up “Drake Haters”… to salve the burn of their guy getting roasted.

Because at the end of the day it’s irrelevant to the actual results of the battle. Stans don’t win rap beefs. the rappers ability to sway the opinions of the casuals about the opponent do.

Kendrick fans gon stay Kendrick fans regardless. Drake fans gon stay Drake fans regardless.

It’s the same as sports. Crying about “opposing teams fans” is just cope. They gon do what they supposed to.

People can hate Lakers fans all they want, but them six banners I got to see hung up got won on the court by the players. Be mad at your own teams for losing.

Yea yea
I did not know this nigga fans was like this
Say what y'all want, the votes was already landslide before we really got into the nitty gritty.

I know the hate contributed but lol
Over 400 pages of get him Kendrick 🤣
Yea ok

If im drake and could go back I'd leave the streamers out of it and drop on my own platforms

I'm not baiting kendrick into dropping and calling myself the demon knowin im not immediately ready with the next release

After push ups im not addressing nobody else but if I felt so compelled I'd do it on some spoken word at the end of hit em up shit

I'd hit Kendrick hard on the culture angle since that's the main topic. Sayin yea im a goofy Canadian nigga but I was able to do more for the culture than you ever could, put more ppl on than you have. He said some of it but he only had a couple lines for it. We shouda got a full track expounding on it or bare minimum a full verse or 2. flip the "dame made millions bigs made millions...beans would tell you if he wasn't in his feelings" and name the niggas coming at him now (if he must name them)

Back