FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ross will just troll Game to death then drop a diss with a immaculate beat laughing and talking about Game being broke and dropping 30 post a day about Game on IG. Game will comeback with 7000 bars of name dropping all current and dead rappers to ever rap
Ross cant go bar for bar wit game . He can beat game wit internet not no rap battle .

And shout out to Drake team for holding on to debunking that pedo jacket and 11yo while ignoring everything else that's been alluded to

Honestly if I was team Drake I'd be what I'd do to

so is it over? I swore I heard kendrick had more but people talking like it's over, I'd like one more track to wrap this shit up.

The Dave free thing is crazy because let’s say it’s the case.

So I’m to believe in leaving TDE. He goes to make PgLang with of all people Dave..

Then let’s say he didn’t find out til after that’s the case. His main guy in his circle is to this day still Dave. So if all true a WSP affiliated wife beating nigga just chilling about it? Lol

Don’t seem plausible to me but at the same time I’m not anti get some bs off in a battle. I seen Dave speak once on accident. So it is smart to put it on a nigga that’s not gonna play internet press rollout to claim innocence. So it just lingers in the ethos. And it’s working so I tip the cap.

Nigga like me would’ve said that’s Top’s baby

There not one female that has came forward and said drake was being pedo . U guys running wit this theory cuz u jus hate drake .

All it took was 1 person....Cassie to bring down Puff

Folk forgetting about the trafficking allegations that kdot mentioned multiple times in this beef, that definitely got the alphabet boys like 👀

I see the folks on here who siding with Drake and I can say wholeheartedly it makes sense given the character that they have shown us over the years

I mean...nobody is 100% unbias. but imo
  • both sides brought it with the bars
  • you can find holes/inconsistencies in both their diss tracks
  • both sides had some nasty allegations thrown at them that regardless if it's true or not, it's out there and will forever hang over their heads
their public images took a hit regardless of who you think won

Last edited:
If it was Drake absolutely and as it should be

but

Kendrick fans....

Remember when the narratives was “he ain’t saying nothing new.”?

Niggas was BEGGING for new shit to gossip about. Word to @shutupGabi

Now we got fake kids, pedo jackets, wife beating and cuck allegations and now niggas in here pearl clutching

This the messiness niggas wanted. Sit in it.

Cats is trying to pass it off now like everything Kendrick is saying is questionable. And that's not what this is. Drake really does have leaks, him trying to use the fog of war doesn't negate that.

No doubt. You are right. I'll get back to that.

But just to go back on that screenshot for a second, because I saw a user on Twitter highlighting the same shit. People are literally hanging on every word that Drake says and fail to miss the point. Could he have said it better? Sure, but it shouldn't be so hard for people to understand what he is actually saying.

Back to the leaks: clearly there were leaks in the OVO camp. Pusha did a good chess move putting the blame on 40 when it could have been Kanye all along. And also Preme's brother Gilla (Reps Up) have shown his disloyalty to Drake by siding with XO.

Do they still have leaks? Maybe, and if so, this is the grand opportunity for Kendrick to spill it out as I said earlier.

Remember when the narratives was “he ain’t saying nothing new.”?

Niggas was BEGGING for new shit to gossip about. Word to @shutupGabi

Now we got fake kids, pedo jackets, wife beating and cuck allegations and now niggas in here pearl clutching

This the messiness niggas wanted. Sit in it.
in other words.......

Ross will just troll Game to death then drop a diss with an immaculate beat laughing and talking about Game being broke and dropping 30 post a day about Game on IG. Game will comeback with 7000 bars of name dropping all current and dead rappers to ever rap
India Love was 17 years old, yeah The Game need to leave that alone

1715007000713.jpeg
The-Game-At-It-4.jpg

So for all of the people who are running with the pedo narrative, why do you think nothing has happened to Drake if it is so obvious that those rumors are true?

If these rumors aren't new and been around and are confirmed like y'all are saying, what does that say about the whole 20v1 who were all complicit in working with this nigga for years?

What do you believe. Don't just call a nigga a pedo and not explain why you think it's true just like you wouldn't call a nigga a rapist without any proof. If you're going to make a serious claim like calling someone a pedo then show your work and don't fall back on no it's obvious shit.

dude...there's are plenty of open secrets within the entertainment industry

chickens aint come home to roost for epstien, harvy, diddy, cosby until they were past 50

not putting drake on their level (although its clear he has a creepy interest in teen girls), but the "clearly he's not in jail, so the rumors must be false" narrative doesn't fly in that world

hell, it doesn't fly in the real world either

All jokes aside, I really think this boils down to Kendrick simply has played his angles better than Drake

If Kendrick really has definite knowledge of pedo activity, then he needs to be talking to the authorities and not putting it on beats

If Drake really had definite knowledge of the paternity of Kendrick, then he needs to post a test

Since neither one of them appear to have anything to solidify their angles, we're all left to try and decipher information between us

what is this? a mature/grown man assessment? how dare you, nigga...

All jokes aside…I honestly don’t get tha capin’ for Drake wit’ ALL these “groomin’” under aged girls shit…it’s really bizarre to me

I got a homie who runs a big AAU tourney league in Atl that has kids from 4-18…girls and boys…

Now this been my right hand man since we were dumb young…40+ years of brotherhood…been in real street shit and all…held each other down in real life and death situations along tha way…if I EVER found out he was texting young 15-16 yr old girls under tha guise of “I’m just trying to give them game so they don’t fuck up” and then he inexplicably starts dating/fuckin’/HANGIN’ wit’ them as soon they turn 18…. even when we were 26..27..28 …I would have deaded that brotherhood right then and there…no questions asked…no fuckin’ benefit of tha doubt…NO NUTTIN’!!

Say what you want about “Dot stans” or whatever but niggaz makin’ excuses or sayin’ “I need evidence or it’s just rumors” just to save Drake just look funny in tha light to me 🤷🏽‍♂️