Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
You would think if he had fake moles feeding information, it would be to do more than say "ha guess what we tricked you" for 3 bars and move on. You'd think he'd embarass Kendrick... post some screenshots, drop bars on how it happened, post a vid of them setting it up and laughing... SOMETHING. We're supposed to believe this was all some elaborate master plan, yet the mastermind can only provide us with as much proof of their story as the one getting "played" has... which is just their word. Shit doesn't check out.

Also if I just bamboozled someone into telling a whole fake story about my life, I'd be verbally rubbing their face in their own shit about it. Dude sounds soulless talking at the end lmao.

You would think if he had fake moles feeding information, it would be to do more than say "ha guess what we tricked you" for 3 bars and move on. You'd think he'd embarass Kendrick... post some screenshots, drop bars on how it happened, post a vid of them setting it up and laughing... SOMETHING. We're supposed to believe this was all some elaborate master plan, yet the mastermind can only provide us with as much proof of their story as the one getting "played" has... which is just their word. Shit doesn't check out.

Also if I just bamboozled someone into telling a whole fake story about my life, I'd be verbally rubbing their face in their own shit about it. Dude sounds soulless talking at the end lmao.
You could literally ask the same questions of Kendrick to prove what he's saying but you won't lol.

Man, “Happy Birthday 🥳 🎂🎉” would’ve sufficed.

Dude put a “I can’t wait 🎉🥵” the fuck was he sweatin for?
Never said he wasn't weird lol. He does these types of faces in pics lol

GMzNIlmXEAAtbn1

By that same standard Kendrick hasn't pulled receipts either

Lol I would've he soulless too if I entered a rap battle making short jokes and a motherfucker tells me I should fucking die and my son would better off without me.

Then doubles down and got motherfuckers Crip walking and calling me pedophile.

Did you watch the Family Matters video? Watch the last verse.

So why is it that none of these stories have legs? Is everyone just choosing to ignore them? I've seen this picture posted multiple times but I haven't seen anything beyond that.
The industry aint done with him yet. Word to Kelly, Epstein, Weinstein, Cosby, Diddy and a host of others.

Maybe Drake talked to Millie cause they are both child actors and they share something in common, it’s still weird , I wouldn’t talk or text underage girl if we share common upbringings

I think KDot won, but Drake actually did some rapping that I like. If he actually did this more I might actually like his music.

Feeding false information to an opponent and then writing a diss track that's just about how you fed false information is weird though. LIke I'm betting they felt like it was some mastermind shit, but, it's just kinda dumb.

By that same standard Kendrick hasn't pulled receipts either

Yeah but see... Drake is dumb though.

Kendrick been ahead of Drake the entire time.

Drake is an arrogant lightskin motherfucker.

Of course if there are any leaks, he gonna say he planted them.

But the leaks were the actual songs he recorded, it wasn't information.

Which is why Kendrick has fast turnaround.

He throws in the daughter shit as a red herring.

Drake is like, "I don't have a daughter, you idiot, ha."

Then hits him with the sexual deviant shit over and over.

Maybe Drake talked to Millie cause they are both child actors and they share something in common, it’s still weird , I wouldn’t talk or text underage girl if we share common upbringings

That's not how it was. In the acting industry there are mentor relationships that basically work like this. Someone at the level of Drake and his team would establish a relationship with up and coming actors and their teams, agencies, families, etc.

I think what got lost in all of this is that Drake was a child actor and niggas must have completely forgot that he was in that lane before and already has relationships with people throughout that industry.

Back