FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Meanwhile Drake is everywhere, he wants to be the center of attention. He has no problem snapping pics with everybody including younger women and he's said questionable shit many a time... so naturally the accusations against HIM will be dissected more than anything said about Kendrick.

And he basically said this on the track. That's why he said he's too rich and famous and niggas tried to spin that on him instead of using their fucking brains.

They want it both ways. The pedo shit is internet conspiracy rumors. On one hand they want Drake to address these rumors because let's face it, the don't like this nigga. Then Drake addresses them and says in so many words how could I be getting away with this if it's so obviously true to people?

The niggas making allegations against Drake look funny in the light. The niggas who are dissing him like Metro, Future, and Ross, were eating because of him and had no issues doing work and eating with this nigga. It's not like a switch flipped and these allegations just started.

So Drake has made woman beating allegations against Kendrick and still I have not seen anyone even entertain it. It's like they think that if they just ignore it that it makes it so that it's not true yet Drake has to respond in so many ways about allegations made against him.

Reactions: GNS
The only disappointment in all this...the fact that hip hop is gonna return back to mumble mouts...SKIIRRZT...BLURT...4 word rappers that was littering the genre b4 this beef

That was never hip hop, that was its own thing.

• Goat
Reactions: Greg.nice
Wait. Let me wait for you get your reactions off.

@TTBF @Old Man Cain & anyone else.

Are yall  sure you want to stand in front of this bullet? Yall caping for a groomer my niggas. Unless yall think its cool for a 35 year old man to tell a 17 year old girl he's "been waiting".

Jay-Z was picking up Fox from high school. Courted and groomed a teenager Beyoncé.

Nas has literally rapped

Bicentennial nigga, flat screens and condominiums
Brazilian women on Xannies they pulling off panties
I'm pushing forty, she only twenty-one
Don't applaud me, I'm exhausted G

I can keep going. It won’t be no rappers left to like.

• Ether
Reactions: Los216
Because he based it on absolutely nothing. People are begging his bars but even those weren't good enough to paint a picture of what's going on beyond she don't follow you on IG.

He literally pulled it out of his ass put it on a plate for us to eat. That's what those who view it like you don't understand. Aubrey is losing because he isn't painting his picture. His pen isn't up to par which at the end of the day is the only thing that matters as far as the actual battle of artists goes.

It just sucks for Aubrey because Kendrick is doing an excellent job of tearing down his character on top of winning the battle.

How is Drake not painting a picture when he literally dropped a video for Family Matters that telegraphed Kendrick's response?

The only disappointment in all this...the fact that hip hop is gonna return back to mumble mouts...SKIIRRZT...BLURT...4 word rappers that was littering the genre b4 this beef
Cole will delivery us a classic soon. He going to drop something every dude can relate too

KDot will drop a conscious album

And Drake will give us a few clubs songs and a few nice collaborations and 3 songs when he spitting.

Big3

Jay-Z was picking up Fox from high school. Courted and groomed a teenager Beyoncé.

Nas has literally rapped

Bicentennial nigga, flat screens and condominiums
Brazilian women on Xannies they pulling off panties
I'm pushing forty, she only twenty-one
Don't applaud me, I'm exhausted G

I can keep going. It won’t be no rappers left to like.
That Nas bar is a super reach. I wouldn’t dare a 21 year old at 40, but it’s not pedophilia or grooming.

He was probably talking about some women that came through to party while he’s in the country.

• Haha
Reactions: God_Body
Aside from the usual rap bragging about being the best and aspiring for being the best, what else has Kendrick done that screams "wanting to be the center of attention"

Just a real question not even tryin to be funny
Off the top of my head... Control, World tours? Literally everything he's done the last few weeks.

Who is he grooming?
1710429210550886635-png__700.jpg

That Nas bar is a super reach. I wouldn’t dare a 21 year old at 40, but it’s not pedophilia or grooming.

He was probably talking about some women that came through to party while he’s in the country.

Nas is my mans too, but gtfoh.