FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wonder if we would ever have heard 6:16 if Drake dropped Family Matters Thursday night/Friday midnight like originally rumored. Cause you gotta go straight to MTG after that no matter what.

Reactions: GNS

Metro Boomin is Leland Wayne? Lol. One of my favorite rap tropes is when they use real names because most of them are just funny as hell. MTG is the more scathing diss and will have the longer impact but Drake definitely got some bars off on Family Matters.

I got Kendrick ultimately winning. The only thing that might not work in his favor is if he really did already record everything then Drake can just get back in the studio and record some new shit before his mole leaks it again

• Haha
Reactions: unspoken_respect

People have made this point in regards to this topic in other areas. Does the same hold true for this battle? This is why trying to be a bastion of morality in a rap battle doesn't hold up for what's required to win.

My man's said the same thing about the pedo stuff

I don't know what Kodak has done but he got some allegations out there allegedly and he was heavily featured throughout Mr. Morale

Is it oochie wally...

My man's said the same thing about the pedo stuff

I don't know what Kodak has done but he got some allegations out there allegedly and he was heavily featured throughout Mr. Morale

Is it oochie wally...

He pled guitly to assault of a teenage girl. But I think it's more about yhe whole "I know y'all over there doing foul shit but I'm only saying it now for a diss". The same criticism people are giving all the folks who was around Puff but never said shit til now basically.