Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMING SOON Assassin’s Creed Shadows (11/15)

This is funny because racists probably want this game to fail for the sake of the go woke go broke agenda but people are also going to buy this out of support for yasuke lol

I’m struggling with this because since it’s Ubisoft I want this to fail but I don’t want the racists to win
We gotta support so the racists won't win, what's one more bad game in the collection

they got that bum ass pirate/sailing shit in this new one too? I swear ever since they got the sailing thing down they aint innovate anything else. Fuckin lazy

Ghost of Tsushima 2 gonna be announced soon

I’ll wait for that
I doubt it. That is a rumor. Sony has only cared about announcing PC ports the past 3 years...I with though. That is all I have been waiting for.

As for AC. I knew the crying was coming. I have not bought an AC game since the twins and barely played it. If the combat in this game looks good I may get it at discount.

This is funny because racists probably want this game to fail for the sake of the go woke go broke agenda but people are also going to buy this out of support for yasuke lol

I’m struggling with this because since it’s Ubisoft I want this to fail but I don’t want the racists to win

@Inori is Ubisoft the Sony movies of video gaming?

I'm a support because one of the characters are Black.

lol it’s funny cause Assassin Creed fans have been wanting an Assassin Creed game to take place in Feudal Japan since AC 2. This game is probably going to do pretty good in sells regardless of the racists 🤣
And I'm one of those AC fan lol. AC: shadows looks like it'll be a refurbished AC: Syndicate. Issue is, we got Ghost of Tsushima first and that mf was amazing.

Back