Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Naw it’s just way more people that hate Drake. So they using Kendrick whose an elite artist to love through that hate.

So it’s easy to side with someone that has bars and appeal
They really don't be seeing what you're saying because people are biased. I don't duck with Drake or Kendrick like that (Cole either after the apology) but it's apparent most hip-hop heads don't really fuck with Drake because most people think he's soft as baby farts.

Drakes songs had the better beats and better bars minus euphoria and that song was mid beat wise but Kendrick was spitting.

Kendrick pretty much forced Drake and Cole's hand. So before we hear any responses I wanna get predictions now.

After the smoke clears, who will walk away with the majority saying they won/on the throne?

EDIT:

Songs released so far:

I would legit put "First Person Shooter" at the top because that song was the catalyst to all of this.

Another thing pissing me off about this shit is the whole "he raps like he freeing slaves" has been taken out of context cause the very next line is something about him being a fake Messiah

Context matters

Bro we heard and know the context. The context is what makes it nasty lol

A mixed Jew telling a black man he can’t want to better his people through his own faults.

Drake reaction to Control is most likely the initial reason behind all this shit and it just built up over the years.
Kendrick would have respected it if Drake clapped back like the other guys that were mentioned on the verse did. Cause it wasn't personal, it was just Kendrick flexing that yall not better than me when it comes to this rap shit

They really don't be seeing what you're saying because people are biased. I don't duck with Drake or Kendrick like that (Cole either after the apology) but it's apparent most hip-hop heads don't really fuck with Drake because most people think he's soft as baby farts.

Drakes songs had the better beats and better bars minus euphoria and that song was mid beat wise but Kendrick was spitting.

Hip Hop heads don't fuck with Drake because he's phony.

It has nothing to do with him being soft.

Last edited:
Back