FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Infamous114 @OGDirtyD let me school you non black guests

1 Reading comprehension matters

2 stop being so eager to be followers with pom poms

3 ASAP not being mentioned by name is genius because it gets more people talking about "Rakim" and gives Rakim more engagement, stream which leads to more money, straight up @AP2.5

I guarantee melle mel E-40 b legit and now Rakim Allah are thankful for this beef

• Haha
Reactions: Nope

3 ASAP not being mentioned by name is genius because it gets more people talking about "Rakim" and gives Rakim more engagement, stream which leads to more money, straight up @AP2.5
Ok

I don't think it's going to hit like that but I understand what you're saying

🥱 You bore me with this gimmick

Its not gimmick, in fact it's the premise of Kendrick's whole narrative

You tethers and non black guests and are going to show respect to our black culture and the people who created it

Let me tell ya something real quick

Looks to the left

Look to the right

IMG_5052.gif

I still listen to 7 minute drill every once in a while

I like that Drake and Kendrick (but they send strays to Cole) all the time don’t really go at J Cole. It’s really Drake vs Kendrick and they are keeping it that way

Last edited:
Compare all of this to any of the recent beefs between any of the female rappers and tell me who's the messiest...

I mean fans truly wanted that recent Megan/Minaj beef to pop off. But that shyt was dud. That's why it ain't get real "messy". Lol

Reactions: BMDC
It's a damn shame my NC brethren is now none as a pussy. I can't even defend this nigga either because I feel same as everyone else.

Hoe ass nigga apologized for doing what he makes a living doing. I could understand if Cole said fuck K Dot whole family and ancestors but all this nigga said you're not better than me (which he isn't) and that your last two albums was mid to trash (which they was).

My nigga got all of NC looking like some hoes. Can't have that b, cuz going have to sell his crib and move to hoe ass Iowa or Idaho or wherever you fuck niggas go to prosper.

Far as the rest of the beef shit these niggas calling each other bad fathers and bad husbands get this House wives of hip-hop shit the fuck outta here.
Wait...what???