FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Look Cole wants to be in his own little lane and "allegedly" cheat on his wife in peace. I don't blame him for bowing out.

This isn’t far fetched. Kendrick knew every move Drake was going to make before he made it, proactively warned Drake not to make the move, countered each move, then gave him another random act of kindness by giving him free family counseling. The strategic execution was flawless. Whether any of the allegations are true or not, Cole is smart enough to know that all it takes is an accusation and the internet will do the rest. All Cole wanted was a friendly verbal joust but he caught wind of where this shit was headed. Wouldn’t be surprised if he got tipped off too and someone suggested he sit this one out if he did’t want his skeletons exposed…lol.

That's my point the women aren't talking about each other's families and revealing secret kids. They said what they needed to and kept it pushing. These dudes tho...

View attachment 1306112

But I think if fans were really invested in that beef and egging it on more...I think it would've gotten real messy b/t those too. Like gloves off

This isn’t far fetched. Kendrick knew every move Drake was going to make before he made it, proactively warned Drake not to make the move, countered each move, then gave him another random act of kindness by giving him free family counseling. The strategic execution was flawless. Whether any of the allegations are true or not, Cole is smart enough to know that all it takes is an accusation and the internet will do the rest. All Cole wanted was a friendly verbal joust but he caught wind of where this shit was headed. Wouldn’t be surprised if he got tipped off too and someone suggested he sit this one out if he did’t want his skeletons exposed…lol.

....I like this theory. Which is why I didn't really have an issue wit him backing out.

If I'm thinkin we about to play a friendly game of spades...but yall talmbout puttin up $300 bets per hand and I aint got that kinda money...then yeah imma bow out. Let someone else take my spot. Lol

What can J.Cole do to make up for his "transgression" in some of yall eyes?

Because Nicki and Cardi wasn't about to scrap at the Met Gala and got these new chicks picking sides years after their beef started
Meg and Latto have their own issues with Nicki and the blogs/fans be on that pick a side bullshit not the rappers themselves. Also throwing a shoe is no where near messy as talking about hiding kids....

You realize that with nothing new being revealed in 6:16 that saying it's the better song actually contradicts the whole "people just want gossip" narrative some of yall keep trying to push right?

I told you the “tea” was on its way, young man. This what yall wanted.

Yall wanted all that gossip shit, now it’s bout to start coming in spades.

I was perfectly content with just clever bars and entendres, but yall wanted messy.

Well now it’s messy as hell.

I told you the “tea” was on its way, young man. This what yall wanted.

Yall wanted all that gossip shit, now it’s bout to start coming in spades.

I was perfectly content with just clever bars and entendres, but yall wanted messy.

Well now it’s messy as hell.

Go back and read my posts. This is the opposite of what i said i wanted. Idk what you're reading or think you're reading but you're 100% way off on my pov on the tmz gossip bars. Niggas in here came at me for saying I wanted "I'm the better mc bars" and thats been my consistent stance in all this

???? I did not expect to wake up to Drake calling Kendrick a wife beater over the Thong Song beat this morning what is happening????

images