FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thats a stupid game to play in the internet era of people will believe whatever information gets put out there regardless if it's a fact or not. If Drake thought putting out fake sex trafficking allegations and a hidden child was a smart move then that's pretty fucking stupid

Well that part been lingering, I'm not talking about that. Joe Budden along with the internet touched on that subject and minor girls (no pun) long before this.

The hidden daughter, the cover art for 616 in LA and Meet The Grahams are brand new, exclusive information from Kendrick.

Well that part been lingering, I'm not talking about that. Joe Budden along with the internet touched on that subject and minor girls (no pun) long before this.

The hidden daughter, the cover art for 616 in LA and Meet The Grahams are brand new, exclusive information from Kendrick.

The only way that works is if Drake exposes with proof that Kendrick got duped. If he don't do that then there's no way majority will ever believe that angle

Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
Aubrey keeps trying for these radio single attempts with his tracks. He's looking for that 'Hiss' lane that Meg got.

Nah son Kendrick is not playing popularity contest with you. He's trying to beat shit down your leg and you're trying to stunt and flex on him.

That's like roasting Tyson's voice and trying to make the crowd laugh with you. 16Vp1XTPMQdGvf6-RNAdzhLuR8lyA4UVfPV_-ZcJvYw.gif

Enh…as far as this gettin’ “physical”, even as personal as it’s gotten I’m still under tha belief this can stay on wax…

I mean if battle rappers can expose each other all tha time, and for tha most part run in tha same circles/events/battles and shit never got “deadly”, these 2 niggaz who have more than enough bread to stay away from each other , should be fine

Just sayin’

Lol @ Suckerific. Dope shit @BlackRain

Don't know if this been said already but how about if this is all in Drake's plan from the start?

Make Kendrick's camp think they have a mole. But that mole is feeding them false info on purpose? So that Drake wins in the end?

I know it sounds like a reach but just what if a lot of that is true?

Just a thought.
What if your auntie was man now?

What if we just make up shit up on a whim?

We got the tracks we got and all that extracurricular 4d chess speculation can get parked outside.

The only way that works is if Drake exposes with proof that Kendrick got duped. If he don't do that then there's no way majority will ever believe that angle

Lol you running ahead of the point. Yes, of course bruv. It's obvious he would have to do it with a roll out of some sort and receipts.

Drake is still teasing about pushing this ultimate 'red button'. His latest IG post rapping over the Buried Alive instrumental hints he has more.

So it goes back to my very question, while it sounds like a reach, that would be a great eye opener to the whole thing. Im just saying.

He cant say this shit out right

Will destroy her career and maybe his also it’s just fucked up to put that in a song directly

“ you got a gift that can change your fathers mind

11 references

Suga daddy /club reference

He keep pushing this prince vs Mike Jackson theme ( child predator)meaning a lot of this diss tracks are a poison pill everything he saying will comeback throughout drakes career.

Family Matters is nuts. Them Whitney bars are the highlight behind the Weeknd bars. He skating with these flows. Ffffrfrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee

I see why Kenny ain't it let it breathe
The flow was again, the best I've heard on a diss song ever. He topped himself from the last one

Raw flow is not really required in diss records but Gotdamn

Reactions: OGDirtyD
Through all of this, Dot has done one thing to me that's telling.
He's stripped Drake of his armor and made this mofo a mortal.

The production for "meet the grahams" sounds like a horror movie, even the cover art looks like a police evidence photo.

The beat builds up to the murder like a slasher film.

Real boogeyman shit.

Yeah also meet the grahams is also a play on the strange things about the Johnson’s ie the horror theme

Lol you running ahead of the point. Yes, of course bruv. It's obvious he would have to do it with a roll out of some sort and receipts.

Drake is still teasing about pushing this ultimate 'red button'. His latest IG post rapping over the Buried Alive instrumental hints he has more.

So it goes back to my very question, while it sounds like a reach, that would be a great eye opener to the whole thing. Im just saying.

Thats why i said "if". If it's true it's a crazy chess move and exposes Kendrick for searching for information the same way he went at Drake for doing. It's just a huge risk to take against somebody