Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah but this isn't a battle. In battle rap, we know it is fake and they are making up shit for an entertaining battle, 80 percent of the time.

Lol, Drake started out making fun of the motherfucker's shoe size and progressed to, "you beat your wife."

And Kendrick went from fuck the Big 3 to "I hope you die."

Drake still got a sense of humor about the shit but Kendrick rapping over Edgar Allen Poe beats, pretending to talk to a nigga's family members.

Kendrick clearly has transcended any Hip Hop notion of beef into thinking he is in a holy war against a demonic force.

Idk what's true or not with this beef but Kendrick last two tracks was like the calm before the storm. His last diss crazy tho

First of all
BRO DO U NIGGAZ SLEEP??

Gat Dayum

Anyway

On first listen..

Lotta gossip from both ends both dudes claiming they know shit that the public doesn't.

Who knows what's really true.

In terms of listenability I like Drake's songs more. I think Kendrick probably got him on the intricacies; metaphors, double, triple, infinity entendres etc

But I'm satisfied with the back n forth.
They both came outside.

Overall most notable thing to come out of this is Cole is a pussy.

That's all I got till I relisten all of them again 🤷🏽‍♀️
It's a damn shame my NC brethren is now known as a pussy. I can't even defend this nigga either because I feel same as everyone else.

Hoe ass nigga apologized for doing what he makes a living doing. I could understand if Cole said fuck K Dot whole family and ancestors but all this nigga said you're not better than me (which he isn't) and that your last two albums was mid to trash (which they was).

My nigga got all of NC looking like some hoes. Can't have that b, cuz going have to sell his crib and move to hoe ass Iowa or Idaho or wherever you fuck niggas go to prosper.

Far as the rest of the beef shit these niggas calling each other bad fathers and bad husbands get this House wives of hip-hop shit the fuck outta here.

Last edited:
Nobody gonna be thinking of the OG cause they gonna run straight to genius to read the lyric breakdown

I expected better from you b
Do you not know how Society works?

name dropping is name dropping for a reason man

Back